Update of Spy Satellite Crashing

we should start a pool.... buck for a pin on a global map... closest wins the pot

Commit to the buck by posting here and then place your one and only pin on the map? when the winner is picked, you send your buck to him direct

We can call a close to the guesses when it appears the thing will crash within the next week or so..

whatcha think
smile.gif

I choose San Francisco
tounge.gif
 . Why
sadnews.gif
, because I can't think of a better place for a BIG "BaBoom
hello.gif
" to happen
laugh.gif

Couldn't get the pin thing to work
whistling.gif
 ?? Probably my lack of computer skills which is near TOTAL
banghead.gif
corner2.png

Maybe Cap should set up a little contest where we could do that guess thing with the pin but Paypal the money to Cap. Then Cap could keep half the dough and set up a nice prize or something for the winner.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_down.gif
rock.gif

Sounds like a good plan. $1 per pick

We have to be specific on our guess. Whoever picks the city first gets dibbs.

This is the part I never understand.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information is classified as secret,[/quote] If it's secret, why is this bonehead talking about it.
lurk.gif

I hope it lands here there might be parts that i can mod my bike with.

Holy Crap!

I'm betting on Ottawa!

(Thats Canada's Nations Capital)

Loooks like it orbits right over the top of her.

cool.gif

I can not code a frappr to work for this but I can grid a map and post it... pick the x and y coordinates hows that work?

Not sure how to do the money part.. but PP is going to tap you for .45 on each transaction.. rather just send it to one person myself and let them forward to the winner... (more for the fun anyway) Pic a "bag man"

Impact point to be determined by NASA report and we will use the "largest" found chunk.
Direct hit, win,
closest to the pin, win...
if in between 2 pics, a split equal (does not matter where in box, it counts as a single spot to save debate over which side of box..)
Rules subject to "Mob Rule"

I can edit the image for a "Who picked which box" the number of your post, will go in the box on the image

Ok here is a map (you can download the full size, right click "save as")

Pic your spot, post your choice (going to commit to a buck a spot)

PICMAP.jpg

C4

Ok this was post 19 on the thread and it shows on the map as such... get the idea?

I will update at least daily work for everyone?

Back