Update for those interested..

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Took my ol' lady to the hospital Friday 10/23/2009 to have a surgery(personal stuff not gonna disclose what she had done). She has since come home, albeit a little grumpy, and is doing well. Doctor said she should be back up and running come tuesday or wednesday of next week...

The pain she has had to deal with for the past month will soon be a fleeting memory I hope. I just had to share. :)

I pray anyone that has to send/take a loved one to the hospital for any reason, that everything works out perfectly.

Now im gonna go try to sleep at work..

Best wishes to Mrs. Lav for a speedy recovery! Hope you get rested my friend!

Hope all is well my brother. Give me a call when you have time. Don't want to disturb your sleep.

Best wishes for speedy recovery!! can be pretty stressful regardless of what they do.. Hope she is sleeping better than you are :)

Quick healing to your wife...glad she's on the mend and things went well :beerchug:

glad you got that behind you and hopefully she will heal up quickly and things will be better for both of you :beerchug:

Quick healing to your wife...glad she's on the mend and things went well :beerchug:

Sorry I am not married she is just my Girl Friend.. One day I would love to make her my wife.

Thank you all for the good wishes though. I love all of you.

Last edited:
Pain sux, surgery sux, healing sux, but not having pain when its all over is worth it. I hope she heals fast and has a great result.

Back