UPDATE 6/17/09 Stampede Emergency Flight Care

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
6/17/09 All interested Riders I need your reply soon plz ...

Hey Gang, there is an Emergency Flight Ambulence Service that covers a large portion of the western states, Including Reno and the areas we will be riding and it is so cheap... Group rate is $25 each reg rate is only $35 per year. Not that we plan on using it but ... ???

Last year my cousins father inlaw had to use the helicopter near Tahoe and it was allmost $20K ! He would have paid 0.00! If he had this service.

Let me know if you guys and gals want a group rate, I think we need only 5 people.

Application :

http://www.enloe.org/guide_to_services/emergency_services/documents/MembershipApp_NEW.pdf

affiliate group : Regional EMS Authority - Reno, Nevada

Last edited:
:thumbsup: sounds like a good deal, too have it and don't need it :thumbsup: it would be cheap ins.

<--rant-->
I have one problem with their fine print:

3. I transfer, directly to Enloe FlightCare, my rights to air medical insurance payments due me.

This statement should not apply to flights made by another air ambulance company, however it does not state that. I contacted them about this previously and their answer was, "Oh, we'd never go after money that wasn't ours". Well, they haven't changed it yet apparently.
<--end rant-->

It is a good service and their air crews are great people. We've worked with them a few times and they are very professional. I've been a member for a couple years now.

I hiked down to the grand canyon last month. The charge to this girl that had to be air lifted out from the bottom was $3200. $35 a year, this is too good to be true. Do you realize what the fuel cost is to run a helicopter for one trip? Add a flight crew and medical tech.

Kent, I want in, whatever it takes, let me know. Doyle

I signed up today and paid the $45 for Me and the Mrs. The woman at Enloe said all we need is 8 applicants to get the group rate. $25 for individual / or Family.

I say lets get on this right away and set the deadline for next wknd June 6th. Send me a pm and I will get the list of names to Enloe.

I will set it up as Group " Nor Cal Riders " I will call Jenny at Enloe to see if I collect the $ and submit the apps or if she will just take them direct from you guyz.

Thanx boyz.

Last edited:
Hey Gang, we need only 2 more members, however service area is for the mostly the north western states ( see map on appl. )

This will apply to the Stampede members while attending the event, even if you live outside the service area

So who else is in?

Kent: I meant to reply to this earlier. Count me in.

Payment details are anticipated...

Thanks and good lookin' out, bro!

Scar

Right on! It's super cheap ins for only $25 ! ! !

Need one more plz ... come on stampede peeps.

I'm 90% sure, waiting to hear back on if my insurance covers any of the heli flights, per the instructions on their flyer... if they dont, I'm definitely in... hope to know in 24hrs :cool:

ok so the word from work is "Life flight coverage is covered under our Buy Up plan at 90% after you satisfy the $250 deductible". I've more than covered the deductible, but 10% of a shid pile is still way more than the $25 so I'm in just let me know what I needa do :thumbsup:

I should know more on thursday, I called them today after closing and left a message... I'll let ya know tomorrow fellas.

Oh and Kinda surprized we didnt get a bigger response on this ... ? ???

$25 is less than what we will spend on dinner in Reno!

Thanx - Kento

I'm a little surprised, as well. I suspect we can put something in place at registration if that's an acceptable idea for the provider...

We can 'discuss'. :beerchug:

Member of CalStar, pretty much the same thing, last couple years.

$45/yr covers the entire familiy, wife, kids.

Just never know.

Img_0220.jpg

Img_0220.jpg

Ok I got the word today... we have enough verbal commitments to get the group rate... thanks! All I need is your applications and a $25 check made out to : " Enloe Medical Center ".

Here again is the app link :

http://www.enloe.org/guide_to_services/emergency_services/documents/MembershipApp_NEW.pdf

You can mail the completed app and check to me

"Kento"
1124 Almond Vista Ct.
Chico, Ca. 95926

I will need at least 8 total before I can walk in and submit all the apps so please send asap.

PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL OR P.M. TO CONFIRM YOU SENT THE APP TO ME.

Thanx folks

Last edited:
Back