UPDATE: 152 mph Speeding Ticket Dismissed!!!

Even last weekend before my court date it took a lot of restraint to keep from going hyper speed while riding my buddie's 08'.

I just enjoy going fast, jumping out of airplanes, repelling from cliffs, flying airplanes, etc. Therefore I'm going to try my hand focusing on track days when I get back in the saddle. Unfortunately, that likely means no Busa.

glad you got off as lightly as you did, could have been much worse :beerchug:

Keith, that sux but it looks like you did the right thing for the time being. BTW, you will have much more fun at the track. Get yourself a nice 750 or 1K gixxer for that

Glad this went your way. My pride to ride would have been a little harder to let go of but, in light of what the consequences could have been, it sounds like you did fair enough. I'll have to admit most days I ride, I don't slap a 'harness on'. I usually just let her 'have her head' and off we go (like there are really two seperate entities:super:).

Most of the time, run ins with cops end up being unfair with a rude/arrogant cop.

Glad to hear stories like this where the cop treats you fairly and has your best interests in mind. Kudos to the cop :beerchug:

Back