Unrestricting the 2002 Hayabusa

mikeyusf

Registered
This topic seems to have been beaten to death, but out I can never seem to find a straight answer from someone who has actually done it.

WHO HAS ACTUALLY UNRESTRICTED THEIR 2002 HAYABUSA?

before answering or replying to this post, please answer yes to these questions-

1) you own a 2002 hayabusa
2) you have installed something to unrestrict it
3) you have taken it out and GPS'd, Radar Gun'd, or measured speed in some sort of legitimate scientific way
4) you're bike achieved recorded speeds of 190+ mph

Dont answer with "I heard", "This website says", "I read" or "Check this place". There just seems to be a TON of speculation regarding this issue, and I just want cold hard wet filthy dirty facts, lol

We want to hear "Mike, I installed (fill in the blank) on my 2002 Hayabusa and this son of a b*tch hit 194mph on the GPS". FACTS PEOPLE!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

LOL

Mike

smallbusa.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Cache can you check on getting a forum started for race and performance...I don't think anyone really uses the Mods section and it is to broad anyway...Specifically Race and Performance enhancements...There's a ton of knowledge on the site and we need to tap into it...

yea thats about what I thought. See, everyone knows of a gimmick or product that claims to unrestrict the 2002, but it's almost impossible to find someone who has proved that it works, as in "We GPS'd the bike at 184 mph before the widget was installed, and it GPS'd at 193 mph after installed"

At least everyone was honest, even though this ended up being the lam3st thread on this site, lol, COME ON PEOPLE!!! SHOW SOME LOVE! OPEN THAT PUPPY UP AND SEE IF THAT $300 PIECE OF PLASTIC WORKS!!! WE WILL NOT BE FORCED INTO SUBMISSION! 184MPH IS FOR PU$$lES!

LOL

Mike

yea thats about what I thought. See, everyone knows of a gimmick or product that claims to unrestrict the 2002, but it's almost impossible to find someone who has proved that it works, as in "We GPS'd the bike at 184 mph before the widget was installed, and it GPS'd at 193 mph after installed"

At least everyone was honest, even though this ended up being the lam3st thread on this site, lol, COME ON PEOPLE!!! SHOW SOME LOVE! OPEN THAT PUPPY UP AND SEE IF THAT $300 PIECE OF PLASTIC WORKS!!! WE WILL NOT BE FORCED INTO SUBMISSION! 184MPH IS FOR PU$$lES!

LOL

Mike
You guys keep talking to each other who only have OPINIONS. Let me know when one of you have the intellect to call Ivan, the TRE inventor, for the facts:

Ivan's Rockland County Motorcycle
1630 RT. 202
Pomona, NY, 10970
845-362-1212

Shop Hours:
Mon - Fri 10am-7pm
Sat 10am-3pm Eastern Time

Of course all of you know more than the guy who invented the TRE and has had every year Busa made on his dyno. You also know more than the guys on sh.org who have actually done the mod, dynoed it and made GPS runs.

What a bunch of Blah, Blah, Blah!

-------

LOL

Mike
Well you said 02' My o1' with the TRE has seen 203mph on the GPS and will see an easy 221mph on the GPS. So you want to talk about opening them up. hmmmmmmmmmm?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

MILLENNIUM(thumbs up if there was an icon): Here it is: IVAN personally did mine and IT WORKS of course and he'll be glad to tell you himself. But ,I had to see for myself anyway!. $300.00 whered ya get that from
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
. 75.00 if you choose to go with Ivan or you could make your own cheaper if you choose to do that. I chose the manufactured piece of so called"PLASTIC" becuase its a high quality piece.(to each their own) But this info has been around for a year or so on other boards like SH.ORG, like millennium said...

rock.gif

YES! Sounds good guys, that info is awesome, I'll call Ivan and see what he says. I appreciate all the info guys! THANK YOU!!! w00t!

Mike

Back