Unreal Control On Honda CBR600RR

Very cool but look the bike handle bars, they are not stock! Thats what these guys do for there style of racing!

Those handlebars are for comfort, and they may make it easier for some, but the bike will do exactly the same thing with stock bars.

I feel dizzy and like I'm gonna :puke:

That is an excellent demonstration on how to look where you want to go.
Great skills :bowdown:

Did you notice the size of the rear sprocket? It looks larger than stock to me. If so, I'm guessing that would help control.

Did you notice the size of the rear sprocket? It looks larger than stock to me. If so, I'm guessing that would help control.

It can move the speed vs rpm to a more desireable place for the individual rider, but stock gearing will still work fine.:beerchug:

It just goes to show you don't have to go hanging off, crawling all over your bike, like an octopus boinking a cactus to be in complete control of your motorcycle in a corner.

cheers
ken

It just goes to show you don't have to go hanging off, crawling around. all over your bike, like an octopus boinking a cactus to be in complete control of your motorcycle in a corner.

cheers
ken

True, but only until speed requires you to do so.:beerchug:

True, but only until speed requires you to do so.:beerchug:
Lets be honest here, very few street riders who hang off do so because they have reached the limits of ground clearance and they are attempting to raise the bike by moving the combined bike and rider center of gravity to the inside. Most do it for style.

cheers
ken

Lets be honest here, very few street riders who hang off do so because they have reached the limits of ground clearance and they are attempting to raise the bike by moving the combined bike and rider center of gravity to the inside. Most do it for style.

cheers
ken

As a percentage that's probably true.:beerchug:

As a percentage that's probably true.:beerchug:
Here a photo of that percentage.
draggingaknee.jpg

cheers ken

Back