Universal symbol motorcycle sticker / safety

Meta title: motorcycle

Meta description: wallpaper

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Ok , tell me what you think.. So far in my travels all responses have been 100% Great. Heres was my idea... I have lost a few friends in motorcycle accidents & I ask myself what could have been done to prevent it?
When I am driving my truck I always look out for bikes , Or I ride behind them ( fallow them) to keep the idiots off there back ( to protect them ) but the problem is the people on bikes dont know I am fallowing them for their protection.. The idea came to me to make a universal sticker to show people on bike while I'm in my truck/ car that I am a biker and while driving I have your back.. I placed 1 sticker front and rear of my truck , so if a biker passes me he can see the safety sticker and know I'm rider too and its probably safer to have me behind you then an old lady or female painting her toe nails or dude looking for his spilled beer, etc ( get the idea) ... As soon as I get the envelopes I'll be putting these on eBay etc.. I'll also be building a website soon for a few products I have , ( a book I wrote about martial arts ,weights and natural health/ healing ) , I am also a body armor distributor etc ..anyway Tell me what you think of the New Stickers . I also look at it like this maybe / hopefully if even just 1 life can be saved or 1 person doesn't get hurt , then the sticker idea is a job well done and made in America ! PS Stickers should be removed from any vehicles being sold , it would also be a good idea for bikers to wave a the vehicle with the sticker when passing . Communication and Education right ! Thanks Guys

IMG_0394.jpg

To big for me, drop the red sides and put the words around the yellow.

Then make the plain yellow a safety green or high yellow (maybe reflective if possible)

Then change the bike to a helmet so its more universal.

Sorry, for revamping the whole thing... just thinking out loud. :beerchug:

I think it's a great idea! I agree I would change a few things to make it more universal, but other then that it looks great! :thumbsup:

not very universal with a sportbike depicted on it.

I do think it's nice that you want to help protect fellow riders. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Nice to see that when you pull up at a light... but if they can read it while you driving you are to close :poke: :laugh:

Make it a full face helmet and drop the red. and i'll be down for a couple of them. have you thought about getting magnetic ones? I know their more expensive but there are a lot of people who won't put a "sticker" on their car, like me..

i'd put one on the back window. dunno where i'd put the one on the front magnetic or license plate sized would be good for the front, with the font backwards

You're intentions are honorable and I think you're on the right track. Keep at it! You may onto something here.....

Great idea, but as already said the sport bike will never fly with the Harley crowd. Go with a cruzer, or a helmet

Back