UNIT 5 COMPONENTS (billet stuff)

@fallenarch LOOK buddy.... SWB swingarm that u were scouring the earth for
Wcvr_iSUU_B68lUwIooM21iXg3A&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Got an swingarm pivot axle from them , best to contact them through other options other than email , best I was told is by instagram and facebook . Lots of trick carbon fiber stuff too

, are you buying in on some carbon now @ali123 ??
Pic of their hybrid titanium / aluminum pivot axle .
Dont reckon @fallenarch was looking for extended swingarm like that , that is really the only type readily available though , he is looking for road race type , not drag race ...
Did you check out the full cnc machined single sided swingarms they do , not for Busa though ....

Last edited:
Those swingarms look like they would wobble on a track. I may or may not ever have it on a track, ut I want beef on the swingarm. While not exactly right for me, @ROADTOAD1340 swingarm looks like it would take being run over by an tank. The CF is a BST single sided and not for he Busa. Other is aluminum from a Kawasaki ZX10- also won't fit Busa. But this is the style I was looking for.

That is what I wanted too , good luck finding anything like that for Gen 2 , there used to be certain road race types made for Gen 1 many years ago , and like hens teeth now . My arm is custom factory , always available on order , and in ceramic black , but not cheap , mine is no. 10 , runs the same wheelbase I always run , and is stiff and tough as Abrams tank !!

That is what I wanted too , good luck finding anything like that for Gen 2 , there used to be certain road race types made for Gen 1 many years ago , and like hens teeth now . My arm is custom factory , always available on order , and in ceramic black , but not cheap , mine is no. 10 , runs the same wheelbase I always run , and is stiff and tough as Abrams tank !!
Yeah and a good swingarm is $1500 on up! I decided that unless I find the perfect arm. I don't need to drop that kind of money of it. I'm still considering buying a used OEM and altering it. It would be heavier but have the look I want. For now, I'm going to focus on getting what I have flushed out.

If I ever score a Gen 1 , I was always thinking I'd keep a sharp eye out for any of those rare road race swingarms for it . But now I would also put a mix of newer current Gen 2 stuff on it like FGRT208 and TTX36 Ohlins , and BST . Got a whole lot of Gen 1 compatible parts , Ohlins etc. sold off for stuff for my L2 , and to make way for next project .

If I ever score a Gen 1 , I was always thinking I'd keep a sharp eye out for any of those rare road race swingarms for it . But now I would also put a mix of newer current Gen 2 stuff on it like FGRT208 and TTX36 Ohlins , and BST . Got a whole lot of Gen 1 compatible parts , Ohlins etc. sold off for stuff for my L2 , and to make way for next project .
and that would be . . . . . .
?????

Got an swingarm pivot axle from them , best to contact them through other options other than email , best I was told is by instagram and facebook . Lots of trick carbon fiber stuff tooView attachment 1600858

, are you buying in on some carbon now @ali123 ??
Pic of their hybrid titanium / aluminum pivot axle .
Dont reckon @fallenarch was looking for extended swingarm like that , that is really the only type readily available though , he is looking for road race type , not drag race ...
Did you check out the full cnc machined single sided swingarms they do , not for Busa though ....
I MIGHT do the rear axle and a subframe/offset triple.

Abrams are more brawn than brains fun but high maintenance and easy to defeat. Hope this does not apply to your swing arm.

I MIGHT do the rear axle and a subframe/offset triple.
Hi ali123. Friends say high HP bikes do not work well with Ti axles. They said the offset triple tree brings the wheel closer to the motor we want the wheel away from the motor more room for turbo check with them first. May be OK to get the swing arm bolt but I will check. I do wish you had a phone. 508-496-5680 or E Mail vn66676869@aol.com

Hi ali123. Friends say high HP bikes do not work well with Ti axles. They said the offset triple tree brings the wheel closer to the motor we want the wheel away from the motor more room for turbo check with them first. May be OK to get the swing arm bolt but I will check. I do wish you had a phone. 508-496-5680 or E Mail vn66676869@aol.com
im always getting talked out of these ideas....lol... the offset I would run would just be less than an inch.....

im always getting talked out of these ideas....lol... the offset I would run would just be less than an inch.....
Hi alt123. They do make off set trees that kick the front wheel out it is more stable at high speed and lowers the bike. If you order any thing let me know I will get the swing arm pivet bolt. And on your arm it is not a stock busa rear axle. They would have to custom make it.

Abrams are more brawn than brains fun but high maintenance and easy to defeat. Hope this does not apply to your swing arm.
Hahaha classic , guess you'll have to take my word for it bud , that swingarm rounds out the full handling package for my particular machine for where it gets mostly ridden , in them snaking twisties hill roads surrounding my city !!

Back