Unique house

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I passed this house on my way out of town to pick up a part. Which end is the addition?
Are those additions?
Did they plan that?
Does dad live in the big end, mom in the middle and the kid at the smallest side?
will Goldielocks visit and find the middle is just right?
is it 3 apartments?
It was a lonly drive and I had time to think. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1300853984646.jpg

Hmmmm.. That is unique to say the least... Now if only they could affix a trailer at the end to complete the look.

that is hilarious!:rofl: i mean if you think about it, when looking at the smallest part the roof looks the worst so i'd say that was the starting point:laugh: but if you look at the front of the sections the biggest one looks the most faded so i'd say that part was oldest... who knows, that is one f*kd up pic... very funny, def forwarding this:rofl:

What more does any one person need? A Subaru, a Ford truck, a propane tank, and directv...
A three leveled slice of Heaven in New York.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

The one on the left is a 1 story, the one on the right is 2 story, but what is the middle one, look like is more than 1 story but not big enough to be 2 story, for sure an unique house or houses

tin roof on the left, newest shingles on the right...i think the small part on the left was built first next to the original garage by grandpa and grandma, dad and mom built on when they started their family, and now the kid has gotten married and built on again at the far right...anyone ever read any V.C. Andrews books? :rofl:

Hot Dog! I figured it out! There like those Russian Nesting dolls, one fit inside the next, and then inside the biggest one:rofl:

russian-dolls.jpg

i wonder if there are doors adjoining one another or do you have to exit the front to go to the other part of the house??? i think you need to stop and ask them, and check it out for us..:laugh:

Back