Unique chopper

rock.gif

Other than look strange, what do you do with it
rock.gif

I've never understood putting so much money $$$$$ onto something that is basicly useless
blush.gif

So, one of you guys enlighten me on these expensive oddities
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

It's called ART! Lot's of people spend lot of money on it just to hang on a wall somewhere. How much more fun is this art! While it's not practical transportation, neither is the busa according to many folks.

I think it's cool, and made even more so by the fact it's not like everyone else's "custom" chopper.

Envious...

Paul
cool.gif

It's fun to look at but completely useless as a vehicle. Maybe that was his point. Looks like it was made for some sort of Tim burton/Johnny Depp film! Dude even looks like Depp!

Thats creativity at its finest. The beauty of such a machine, and practicality as well. No it wont be seen getting to work daily, but neither are most OCC, WCC, Big Dogs etc..this one by far is the most complex, yet simple design. Single sided front and rear assemblies...awesome. I dont dig the copper tubing used for fuel and carb adapter but if shined up and maintained, or touched a lot so it gets a nice patina (?sp) that would be nice.

Bet you that front arm to the tire would flex like a mother f*cker... one speed bump or dip in the road it would mostlikely kink or snap.

That'll put his name on the map... Nice way to think outside the box. I guess he stops Flintstone style.

Back