Unique chopper

i dig the head light! Nice design!
cool.gif

intresting...where does he put his feet once he gets going

Interesting looking. My question is if you're going to put all the effort into making something like that, why not make it rideable? The complete lack of brakes pretty much eliminate any chance of taking it over 5 mph.

It's called ART!  Lot's of people spend lot of money on it just to hang on a wall somewhere.  How much more fun is this art!  While it's not practical transportation, neither is the busa according to many folks.

I think it's cool, and made even more so by the fact it's not like everyone else's "custom" chopper.

Envious...

Paul
cool.gif
+1

I like that Von Dutch inspired Flying Eyeball headlight. The bike itself is defintely more of an art piece than practicle road bike, more than likely to win at bike shows for prize money or prestige. And speaking of why somebody would do this, I recently seen an article where this rich guy had a big blank wall and didn't know what to do with it so he hung a Lamborghini Countach on it...Go Figure

Link to pics http://my.opera.com/Mischa/albums/show.dml?id=80867

Lighten up!

Think of it along the lines of one of those childhood drawings of a car with tank treads and rocket boosters. Useable? No. Cool? Yes. End of story, right?

Back