Unfriendly sportbike riders...Do you guys experience them?

I ride both a Busa and a Ducati (not at the sametime :laugh: ) and the only jerks I see on other sports bikes are generally teenie boppers. And a my age, I just blow them off. I look at it this way. If I wave and you don't, that's your loss or problem. It's not going to effect me in any way and I'll just wave at the next bikes that come by, no matter what they are :thumbsup:

Infact, after their wreck, highside or whatever, I'll even stop, call 911, look at them in the face and tell them what a medic told me one time.

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sir, YOU LOOK HORRIBLE, I bet that HURTS :rofl:

I can arrange for a few tools to join for the photos. Would that help? And for the record my girlfriend might not like it either...

I kid I kid!! I like boyzzzz
Posted via Mobile Device

You owe me one white t-shirt XXL , I just ruined this one with coffee, jerk, LoL !!!

I find that people here in Nevada don't wave either. I usually always wave though. In Florida it seems like everyone waves and waves back. I just think people on the east are nicer than the people on the wes.

That's a joke, right ?? Well maybe down South..

I was wondering about a thread like this. Being from RI area I think I get the least wave backs because of mass holes and stupid RI drivers. Everyone up here is angry lol. I wave at everyone harley's included. We are all on 2 wheels and having fun.

At stop lights when riding in groups I am usually the last guy and tend to invite other riders to our group or chat with them for a minute at the light. Other sport bike riders have been pretty cool so far and some have become riding buddies. A lot easier to organize than a car cruise!

Back