uneven rear exhaust pipes

OB_Bob

Registered
Not that big of a deal, but? Have any of you noticed that the rear exhaust pipes are not even in space from the frame when viewed from the rear. I first thought something happened to my bike when parked at a hang out that frequents alot of harley owners. Like a swift kick. But, then I saw another new Busa being prepared for delivery, and it is the same way.

Yes My pipes are not exactly the same either. You can adjust one side a little by loosening the bracket under the bike and rotating it. first you also have to take off the rear can strap. It helps some but still not perfect

Don

Yeah, I thought the same thing, except I watched my bike get uncrated and setup. I got there when it was delivered.The pipe on the left side seems to hang further out than the right one(when viewed from the rear). At the Loudon races I checked this out on other bikes(6 busa's) and they were all about the same. Don't sweat it most people will never get close enough to notice LOL. :)

mine are uneven also ,i have questin for you guys,could i take the left side pipe off and weld it all together.what would this do the motor???????

mine are uneven also ,i have question for you guys,could i take the left side pipe off and weld it all together.what would this do to the motor???????

Back