Unemployment Sucks

berryman

Registered
I learned on Thursday of last week, I'd have the week of the 20th off due to a lack of work. That ain't good but I'm used to it. Good news, I get the week off of the Busa Bash! Bad news, "ZERO" planning and such short notice would probably mean a disaster for me. Man I want to go and meet up with this cool group! :banghead:

Then I do a little google search and find out I'm only 502 miles (8 hours and 21 min.) away from this glorious time with clear weather this week!!!!!!

Last edited:
which means.....PACK YOUR BAGS! :laugh: I have the week off for a lay off as well, scheduled a couple months ago but it's a good reason to go.

Come on down...nuff said, and you have no excuses now..:laugh::laugh::whistle:

which means.....PACK YOUR BAGS! :laugh: I have the week off for a lay off as well, scheduled a couple months ago but it's a good reason to go.

SHID...both of you could meet and up and ride in..or whatever, just come on down:rulez::poke::thumbsup::laugh:

SHID...both of you could meet and up and ride in..or whatever, just come on down:rulez::poke::thumbsup::laugh:

Closest to Wabash I'm getting is Indianapolis and if all goes as planned it'll be early morning Thursday when I ride through Indi on I-74 to catch 65. He'll have to get up early like me to meet up. :laugh:

btw Berryman, ain't much to plan. Bring gas money, some chow money, you'll find someone with a room to crash in for cheap......toss some clothes in the tank bag......no excuses! ???

Care to drive at night, Im meeting up with 99'busa thursday after work and making a night haul to the bash.

Well, I won't be going to this Bash but I am going to go on a trip to southern Indiana and ride with a couple of old friends. I will however make it a point to plan ahead and go to next years Bash! Have fun guys! :thumbsup:

Back