UNDERTAILS.......WTF?

kodi4u2c

Registered
I've had no luck with an undertail for my 01 Busa. Does anyone know of an undertail mfg that's worth a crap as far as fitment goes???

I''ve bought two, and no luck. the holes closest to the tail light work, but by the time u get down to the holes near the passenger pegs, they're nowhere near close (width wise).

It's like the undertails are too skinny to fit the width from passenger peg to passenger peg.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT??

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Can anyone get Top Gun Undertails... I'm not sure I like my integrator setup and I don't want stalk signals...

hmmm sounds like shrinkage
lurk.gif

alot of aftermarket parts don't have much R&D behind them and even less quality control. I've learned over the years that alot of items need a little tweeking.

what pissed me off at first is that none of the undertails are plug and play, all of them require splicing which isn't hard, just annoying.

My Mototeck is a great fit; had it now for nearly 5 years, no complaints
bowdown.gif

too bad Mototeck sucks as a company recently.

i am picking up a powerbronze off a guy. i won't get to install it until the 4th, but i'll let you know how it goes if you haven't found a better one by then.

I had a 100$$ one from e-bay and it fit like someone's kid made it in kindergarden.I got a top gun and it fit good.The only thing I had to do is remove the foam seal in the tail of the bike where the undertail fit's into it.I just have to get clear lenses for it now.

your hugger is crooked. i like my tiger tail. 100% functional, and you can stay with the stock tail light or an integrated tail.

Back