Undertail

drewwerd13

Registered
I'm looking for an undertail out there for a hayabusa that gets rid of the huge stock mud flap thing that has mounts for a license plate without having to use a saw, razor, or anything else to cut it off. Isn't there an undertail I can purchase for the Hayabusa that will just replace the existing undertail??

you will still have to cut parts off the rear fender for the under tail to fit.... (sorry) its not hard at all .....

and will look 100% better after its gone.

THINKING ABOUT THE SAME THING FOR MY 2003 COMING IN APRIL. WHAT'S A GOOD UNDERTAIL FOR LOOKS AND EASE OF INSTALATION.

I like the FSD undertail but It doesn't fit perfectly, but the imperfection is hardly noticable. And as has been said no matter what you get you are gonna have to break out the hacksaw (though i reccommend a dremel or jigsaw)

Please forgive my not understanding... How could it possibly look good underneath if you attack it with a hacksaw? And how would you attach any new undertails if everything is still under there? Is it not possible to remove the entire undertail and replace it with something else??

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS DONE IT. WHAT'S A HUGGER AND WHERE DOES IT GO?
rock.gif

You can trim off a lot of the stock rear fender.

post-11-38922-rear_trim.jpg

Or you can always go aftermarket

post-11-24650-Tail2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine from . $205 with shipping to your door. Perfect match. Great product. Had the best customer relations I ever saw. Tell Silvio I sent cha you wont be sorry.

ICE. Attached is a pic of the tail just not my bike. DIgi cam down.........

Great install instructions as well.

fp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got my undertail and hugger from Allied Barter also.

the fit is great and the best looking undertail that I have ever seen!

What's up drew. I also have the one from alliedbarter. It is awesome. Look me up we'll go riding sometime and you can check it out or if you need some help putting it on let me know I will show you. It is easy, later

Back