Undertail, UFO or The Brazil one on Ebay?

(big ed @ Mar. 27 2007,05:16) lic.plate bracket is included & it is gloss black.I paint matched mine pearl white & installed  the # plate on the side.why cover the undertail after spending all that $$$?
Other than Ebay, is there any other place to get the Brazil undertail?

Mike.P175 -

I'm thinking about getting the top gun also. Was it basically a swapped out piece. Did you need anything else for it? Lights? License plate holder?

yup.you can order it from the manfactor in brazil.I'll see if I can find the name for you but you might have a communication problem.I got mine on ebay for a $100.00 shipped brand new

Same problem I had when I was looking for an undertail... UFO is the best looking but kept reading how the lighting sucks REALLY bad.  So I took the extra step and made my own circuit boards for my UFO.  Looks 100% clear when off as well (can't see any bulbs).  I without a doubt I have the absolute brightest brake light ever on a busa (hell, I'd even venture to say on any sportbike or cruiser).  Total of 122 red 20000mcd LEDs.  Also integrated my signals into part of each circuit board.
smile.gif

I have "top-gun"...like the looks but is a little weak though. But better than regular UFO lites. Wonder if I could do something similar to yours?
bowdown.gif

Probably so, just have to cut the backside of it off and make (or maybe even you can buy) round boards with LEDs on them. The only downside to buying them is they're 8000mcd LEDs instead of 20000mcd LEDs. So you'd get 2.5x the brightness right there.
smile.gif

BigBSBusa,
I am having a problem installing my undertail from Brazil.
it's hitting the cross bar just behind the computer. did you have the same problem?

(uncle @ Apr. 02 2007,00:32) BigBSBusa,
I am having a problem installing my undertail from Brazil.
it's hitting the cross bar just behind the computer. did you have the same problem?
Actually, I didn't have that problem. My problem was just making sure my holes were lines up properly. Post a pic and I'll see if I can help.

Hello all, just got back to looking again.  I've actually installed the Cyclopse undertail and it ROCKS, both in looks and visibility.  I'll try and get pictures on here soon, but that's my pick.

Oh- I was also able to take some of the plastic that I cut off and refitted the box so I didn't lose it either.
super.gif

CIMG0256.jpg

Did anyone find another source for the Brazil undertail here in the U.S?
And how does the L&P led intregrated tail light look in the Brazil undertail? can you post a few Pictures?.I have a 07 I wonder if they will fit the new bike should be the same since I don't think they changed the rear too much.
Thank you
bowdown.gif

I trimed mine alittle with a hack saw at the bar it took 2 min. & lined right up.as far as pics. with the intergrated led rear Im waiting for shanling to show me how to post some pics.I beat the the computer with a rock & made it look at the pics.but it still wont post.shanling is bringing over a bigger rock ,till then sit tight.

I've had the Top Gun before and but I purchased I UFO because I wanted something different! Both are nice, but I like the Top Gun better!

(FastBusa @ Mar. 27 2007,19:25)
(big ed @ Mar. 27 2007,05:16) lic.plate bracket is included & it is gloss black.I paint matched mine pearl white & installed the # plate on the side.why cover the undertail after spending all that $$$?
The "Brazilian undertail" is made by a small company called Artfibras. The main contact or owner (I don't know which it is) is a guy named Romes. They're hand made to order in fiberglass and available in factory colors. They only sell on eBay, as far as I know.

I've ordered 2 from them (long story, see my post on the following thread -- it has pic's). The workmanship is excellent, and paint color is perfect. Install is not too bad if you're handy. I had Z1 in Thornhill install mine, and he said it fit without a problem (he needed to add washers to the attachment points by the battery housing to give it some more support, but no biggie).

The storage compartment is well maintained. Had mine for 2 summers so far and the paint is holding up well to the fling off the chain and tire. You have to cut the reflector off the tail light lens, because the undertail is meant to sit flush with the bottom of the tail light lens, as you can see in your original picture. I used Clear Alternatives Integrated tail light (very bright brake light) but added short stalk Mini1 turn signals from Shock Racing because nobody behind me could tell which way I was going to go (they just saw the flashing turn-signal light super-imposed on my tail light). I've attached a pic (before I added turn signals)

You can do a members search on eBay for Artfibras. Here's is the website to Artfibras, but it's in spanish
www.artfibras.com.br

post_6_34056_KOH0070.jpg

<a href="http://www.artfibras.com.br/webforms/fotosmotolista.aspx?Titulo=Suzuki%20HAYABUSA&Dir=../motos/31/p/&Descricao=Eliminador%20%20P.%20Lama%20c/%20lanterna%20embutida%20ou%20dupla

%20P.%20Lama%20Traseiro" target="_blank">http://www.artfibras.com.br/webform....raseiro</a>

The one i like :

04.jpg

PS : it isn´t Spanish , it´s Portuguese
super.gif

I like the Artfibras that keeps the stock tail light, but going to need visible turn signals.  The town I live in, I wouldn't get but 1/2 mile before LE came out of the wood work and hemmed me up!

BanditKing:  You have any more info you can share with pictures of the turn signal setup you have?  I'm very interested.

Also: You have any side pics of your bike? I'm really dig'n the single exhaust? More details? Thanx.

*My apologies for the OT question... PM isn't working for me.*

The exhaust is a Ti-Force 4-2-1 hi-mount sumo single can exhaust. I love it. It needed a PC3 (USB) and a customized map to run smooth at 3500-4500 rpm.

The rear turn signals (see below) I'm using are from Shock Racing
Shock Racing Link

The Artfibras undertail I have on the 'busa was purchased second hand and didn't come with the licence plate bracket, but my mechanic was able to fabricate one for me with little side tabs for the rear turn signals (pretty easy to do with some 3/4" x 1/8" aluminum stock and a drill).

I used Lite'n Boltz acorns to light up the licence plate.

I don't have a digital camera any more, but I'll try to post some pic's when I can.

shock_racing_mini1.jpg

Thanx for the pics and info on the signals.

Very nice setup you have going on! I don't know if it's because I'm at work, but I'll try and send you a PM w/ some questions when I get home if you don't mind?? I don't wanna go too far OT.

Looks like I have a LOT of work to do w/ my Busa!

Back