undertail mod gen 1

justin3403

Registered
hello guys just recently purchased a 2005 busa and it has the hot bodies undertail on it which i dont like. i have seen post on here where some guys are cutting there undertail to make stock tail light fit seen a few and thats what i want but i dont think it would work with the hot bodies undertail. can some please let me know what make of undertail i can can that will and dont want the oem thanks

Nastee

Registered
hello guys just recently purchased a 2005 busa and it has the hot bodies undertail on it which i dont like. i have seen post on here where some guys are cutting there undertail to make stock tail light fit seen a few and thats what i want but i dont think it would work with the hot bodies undertail. can some please let me know what make of undertail i can can that will and dont want the oem thanks
You take the tail cover off then measure, mark then trim off the portions of the stock inner plastic box to allow the undertail to fit flush if using tail with break/signals supplied. I used a white marking pencil to stand out on black plastic then cut by hand with single direction small tooth saw I use only for plastic. It is confusing if you want to keep the stock signals or not. Use the search box to find info on what you want the under tail replaces the stock undertail if just looking to trim off the mud flap that is something else altogether.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busabro33