Undertail kit

My1stBusa

Registered
Anyone know about this hot bodies undertail kit? What is it, and why is it $190? Is it just to clean up the fender area?

Gen 2. I want to clean up the tail section of my completely stock 2013. I just bought it for 8800. It only had 2800 miles. And everything is completely stock. I just bought a smoked tail light, smoked wind screen, and swing arm licence plate mount. Looking at what else I can but to clean up my bike.

You're asking for trouble with the swingarm license plate mount. It's a excuse to pull you over. I personally like the tiger tail tag mount.

20180316_215336.jpg

20180316_215540.jpg

20180316_213319.jpg

Well that's stupid. I'm going to put it on the bike and see if I like how it looks. If I like it.....it stays.
Ya he gave me a copy of the law it said it had to be 18in high and it has to be horizontal. I had mine up and down also. I put it the right direction for a few weeks and I changed it back b cause it looked so stupid.

I am trying to find the tail blinker black outs. Someone said it's part of the hot body's kit. Someone olease help me find these blacked out tail blinkers!

I'de use(and have)the smoked signals.
They match the tail light, and all 3 are brighter and more eye catching than stock because of the leds. Helps to get the attention of the idiot that's about to run you over.

Back