Undertail Colors

mercury06

Registered
I have finally broken the bike in and am now going for some mods. My first is the undertail.  Does anyone know which color match is best to maintain the continuity of the scheme on an 06 Black/Gray Busa? I am going with the Rumble Concepts Cyclops and need to decide between Black and Gray.  Any one with pics of this color bike???  Thanks for the help.  I wish I would have bought this thing 10 years ago, I cant believe how much fun it has been and I dont really speed, well a few times anyway.

What's Up, I have a 2006 Black/Gray and after looking thru the aftermarket for undertail's I finally decided on a Top Gun Undertail, I got mine in Phatom Gray Metallic and it was identical to the stock paint, very nice fit and finish.
race.gif
super.gif

I have a Mototek undertail on my 06 and the paint matches perfectly.

I'll try to throw a pic up Monday.

My hotbodies phantom gray metallic didn't really match the same color gray that is on the hump and tail section, but matches the gray on the fairings... The above pic looks like black to me. I actually should have just got black, but I like how my undertail is a little off color even though the gray does match part of my bike.

(busawhite06 @ Oct. 22 2006,12:01) here is the pic of my hotbodies undertail on my 06 black/grey busa.
Where's your tag? On the other side of the swingarm? Hotbodies tails come with their own mounting screws....

my tag is on the right side of the swingarm..
it is hidden!! where it should be...
here is a pic if you can see the braket and it curves with the wheel in the picture

100_0302.1.JPG

Cool. That's where I thought it was. I'd go with a swingarm mount, but not sure of the legality... so just went with the tail mount.

Check out the UFO undertails from ROARINGTOYZ.COM. I got the 06 blue and silver busa. Its matches perfectly. I think its the best looking undertail for the Busa

Back