Under tail kit

Online reviews seem to be okay. One review said it was made out of fiberglass rather than ABS plastic. If you like the design, go for it.

Looks like a jumping spider. :laugh:
Jumping_spider_series_1_by_macrojunkie_zps25385b4b.jpg

I bought that a while back. I like it, a little different than everything else. It is fiberglass and didn't seem to have any thin/problem areas. Fit isn't bad but this is the only undertail I've messed with. I've seen pictures of other tails that do look to fit better but probably not for the price. I'll try to get some pics when i get home.

Thanks I like the LED looks is the main reason I was looking into going with it. There are a couple of eBay models that are close for the price.

Looks nearly identical to the one I had on my Gen-I awhile back. It has the built-in lip for the license plate, plus iceman knockoff taillights that are cool.

Only downside is you can barely see the turn signals, cuz they're way underneath. I didn't even use mine back in the day. Get an integrator kit when you wire it up, and you can have the brake lights also function at turn signals. Also note the LED's are hard to see during daytime. (at least mine were)

Some vintage pics of that undertail

Driveway5.jpg

ForestRd71.jpg

FR71-15-busa.jpg

MosquitoRidge1.jpg

This one you can see the lip for the plate, handy feature.

Volcano3.jpg

Driveway5.jpg

ForestRd71.jpg

FR71-15-busa.jpg

MosquitoRidge1.jpg

Volcano3.jpg

That's nice. I had planned I. The integrated turn signals just looking at the design it seemed like that was the best option. Nice to see it on a bike. Thanks for the pics.

similar to what I run right now.

Could of had you one for 25 bucks + shipping.

RSD.

plate%20before.jpg

Back