under armour

Under Armour is the stuff Man! Makes getting in & out of leathers easy and it wicks real good as well.
beerchug.gif

Another +1 for the UA. I wear the long sleeve Heat Gear shirt in the summer along with the long UA shorts and the skull cap as well.

Allows for air between your body and the leathers and you won't have your leather rubbing on your sweaty skin (arms).

(Spike @ Jan. 05 2007,11:06) Rock on, I just found that my local www.rei.com sells under armour.

I will go grab some today:)  Thanks again!
your money.....but REI is really expensive.

I'd look online....

thepushercg says thesportsmanguide.com has them cheap....

Good Luck

DD

UA is great stuff. even their cold weather gear is good.
academy sports has a good selection & $$ too

under armor is great stuff and is a poly-elastare blend,  it does have one down side FYI  since it is applicable in a worse case scenario with a bike.

if your caught in a fire you will have a new second skin. polyester melts like candle wax when a flame touches it and have been banned from some military activities. I know that for us flyers, unless it is made of cotton or nomex you aren't wearing it in flight.

marine corps times link: http://www.marinetimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-2034534.php

Just go to the nearest major sports equipment retailer...they'll have all the UA gear and the Nike stuff too. No shipping cost and return/exchangable if need be.

Catching fire is the least of my concerns if I go down. Besides I'll be all leathered up anyway.

Back