Unbelievale!! Stampede count down!

Tuesdee Bro, Tuesdee.

We still on for Hwy 88 and Mormon Emigrant Trail?
I haven't heard any plans for attendees to get it together for a ride on that particular day, so I would say we're still on for that plan unless a firmed up schedule of some sort comes out between now and then, eh?
If we do it, Iron Mtn Road to Placerville, Wentworth Springs/Ice House and up South Lake Tahoe way, then you can drone on into Reno!?

I haven't heard any plans for attendees to get it together for a ride on that particular day, so I would say we're still on for that plan unless a firmed up schedule of some sort comes out between now and then, eh?
If we do it, Iron Mtn Road to Placerville, Wentworth Springs/Ice House and up South Lake Tahoe way, then you can drone on into Reno!?

I was thinking of something more ambitious. Mormon Emigrant to Sly Park, Ice house-Wentworth to Auburn. 49 with a detour or two to Sierraville, 89 to Truckee. From there North Shore to Mt Rose Hwy? Make a ride out of it, drone me not. I slabbed 1000 miles a couple weeks ago. That quota has been filled.

Let's Ride!

Anyone else headed that way, we can hook up.

Last edited:
Yikes! You are ambitious Russ! That Sierraville/Downieville loop is a day ride all by it's self. I know that route is on the agenda for next week, let's save it for a group ride. You can't do them all in one day can you? Or can you??? :laugh:

Back