Unacceptable threats on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. Some of the threads just got me going. Warning heeded.
For the record I posted no info that wasn't already public.

Going back now to loving everyone.

"We're commanded to terrorize the disbelievers," Morton told Griffin. "The Quran says very clearly in the Arabic language ... this means 'terrorize them.' It's a command from Allah."

And that sounds like a very peaceful religion :beerchug:. One that we should respect.

"We're commanded to terrorize the disbelievers," Morton told Griffin. "The Quran says very clearly in the Arabic language ... this means 'terrorize them.' It's a command from Allah."

And that sounds like a very peaceful religion :beerchug:. One that we should respect.

Russ I feel the need to remind you that guy is one of out the total that the media has decided to put on tv in an effort all think like him.
Why do you not see Muslims on tv condemning violence you ask?

Because it doesn't fit their agenda of brainwashing simpletons.

As an American, son of a Muslim with a Christian mother I'll be the first to well uh I can't that anymore :)

Russ I feel the need to remind you that guy is one of out the total that the media has decided to put on tv in an effort all think like him.
Why do you not see Muslims on tv condemning violence you ask?

Because it doesn't fit their agenda of brainwashing simpletons.

As an American, son of a Muslim with a Christian mother I'll be the first to well uh I can't that anymore :)

Granted all don't think like him, but the minority that do is large enough to pose a serious threat to all of us. And large sums of money donated by the majority ends up funneled to the minority unknowingly.

Don't disagree that the media is bias here, but if you think American simpletons are being brainwashed, what do you call what the Muslim media is doing to their fine audience? At least we believe in separation of church and state. Maybe that makes our simpletons at least twice as diverse and open minded as those that what to exterminate us.

Does this mean we can't use the "I keeel you!" pic anymore? :poke:

j/k, I understand your intent Semi...

Yeah! let's get some furry little kittens and flowers...maybe even a rainbow!:whistle:

I would hope this doesn't go as far as to take away my favorite emoticons....

:guns: (Liberal censorship)

But in all seriousness. Just like everything, if it begins to get abused, I am sure it will be taken away.

I don't have a mean bone in my body let alone type malicious threats behind the keyboard to feel superior to others. I just like to go FAST and it's what kept me hanging around in this forum. Sharing the love of busas and the crave for SPEED are common practices here which makes this forum addictive as hell.

Thanks for the heads up tho. :thumbsup:

thanks for the reminder Colen, i think we all get carried away every now and then

Now, this does not mean I can't threaten you guys...that's a given and it's free, so enjoy it, embrace it even!!

Feel the :love:

:rofl:

Noob here
I have not been the recipient of threats on the board, but just today, I pulled out of a gas station near Acton, on my way to Willow and some schlub on a clapped out water buffalo got all torqued and flipped me the bird. I think that the effortless acceleration of my Busa, crushing his ring-a-ding little two stroke was more than he could stand. He tried to play tag, but without the juice, all he had was anger and the ready salute. :banghead:

That crap is so meaningless. I feel sorry for the guy having that much anger under his helmet.

Anyway, had a beautiful ride through the desert, and really let the bike breath. Life is good.

Noob here
I have not been the recipient of threats on the board, but just today, I pulled out of a gas station near Acton, on my way to Willow and some schlub on a clapped out water buffalo got all torqued and flipped me the bird. I think that the effortless acceleration of my Busa, crushing his ring-a-ding little two stroke was more than he could stand. He tried to play tag, but without the juice, all he had was anger and the ready salute. :banghead:

That crap is so meaningless. I feel sorry for the guy having that much anger under his helmet.

Anyway, had a beautiful ride through the desert, and really let the bike breath. Life is good.

Welcome to the oRg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back