UN Gun treaty response yesterday in PA

The UN flag means nothing, the UN has no Army and does no good in the world, they need to be ejected out of the US, and we need to leave that organization. A US law needs to be passed that states no US soldier should be allowed or ordered to wear a UN insignia or uniform of any type ever.

I agree but flag burning no matter which one is just not the way to represent your cause in my opinion. I see that in the same was as book burning. You may not like the contents of the book but its flagrant destruction takes it to another level. I think that will push away moderate people from the cause and draw hard zealots instead.

what it represents is....we as americans DO NOT WANT THEIR INTERFERENCE in how we govern our country....ps...UN small arms treaty ....do you REALLY want our goverment to agree to it?

I can't see the picture on this PC (blocked), but I have to assume someone is burning the UN flag? Call me crazy, but I like that statement of expression of free speech. Enough people burn our flag and get away with it, it's about time we made a statement to the UN that we do not want their world view of gun laws in our country. I'm a peaceful person, and I believe that dialog is always the first option to solve a problem, but there are times to make a stand in other ways. Just my 2-cents.

P.

I just see it as making us no better then the ones we despise. Much better ways to protest something like that.

You want to burn a flag so be it.... But I feel doing so means you no longer have the right to ***** about people burning our flag.

You want to burn a flag so be it.... But I feel doing so means you no longer have the right to ***** about people burning our flag.

That's a good point. I guess I have to go back on what I said. I don't like our flag being burned, ever! It infuriates me. So I guess I can't condone burning anyone else's flag either.

P.

The UN is no ones, it is not a country, it is not a people, it has no Army, it has no economy, it is nothing, its the same as burning a handkerchief, their national anthem is non existent, if it was it would be the Internationale. Nothing good comes from this organization, it needs to be dismantled and removed from US soil.

when you hear the knock on the door...which will you be like?

be like.JPG

i know that, you know that, im trying to envoke an emotional response to promote action....kinda like the president and liberals are doing...just....the right way...lol

Back