Ummm I think this guy is full of crap...

04Duramax

Registered
So I was just cruising the Bay when I came across this add.. is it just me or is this guy full of it? "Never been down".... ummm suuuuuurrrreeeeee... I don't know why I care, I just hate when people try to misrepresent things.

Suzuki : Hayabusa | eBay

I am not sure how full crap he is, but I assure he doesn't know how to tie down a sportbike :laugh:

Looks like he did an oops off of the kick stand and is embarrased to admit to it...cmon now, almost all of us have done that, Its funny that I have similar matching scratches... :whistle:

to my untrained eye, it looks more like it was knocked over rather than layed down... basing this on the way the scratches by the 1300 look to go up and down and not front to back... but what do i know

Well ya see there was a rose bush, and the wind was blowing and i parked in it to get the bike out of the sun and it got scratched:whistle::laugh:

Believe it or not heard that from a guy who had a bike my brother went to look at.

Do people just sell these things when they need a rear tire? It is a pretty good looking bike though overall

Unless he slammed the front down he has the suspension totally compressed. Seems like a bit of a risky deal. 2008 didn't offer all black :whistle:

I wouldn't touch that bike... Several tell-tale signs on that one, and they're not good.

looks like it was dropped to me, BUT, if I were trying to sell it I am pretty sure I would explain the scratches instead of looking like a clown. Oh and dont forget he dont ride fast, just likes to cruise:whistle:

:rofl: at the sellers name gattofinance man why did it have to be in Mobile first the leprechaun now this :laugh:

We just can't get away from it can we? :laugh:

Something to think about. We had a friend that had a katana with a rash mark on it but it wasn't from going down. The guy who owned it parked to close to a half wall and when he put the kick stand down it hit and rashed the bike up a bit.

Back