Umm, new old member err...old new member...

I knew someone was gonna do that !:laugh:
Thanks everyone for the re-welcome.

Welcome but i still dont see anything! LOL

useless.jpg

Here's a brand new old fashioned "Welcome" for an old but new member. Glad you're back.

Oh yea, We hit Kettle road everytime we go to Altoona. We have some history in my group on that road. I came the closest ever to putting the Busa down up there I lost the front tire on oil or something. Theres some nice riding on I believe its 944 out past Raystown resort to Three Springs we ride that quite a bit. I just rode it a week ago but that might be it for this year.

Oh yea, We hit Kettle road everytime we go to Altoona. We have some history in my group on that road. I came the closest ever to putting the Busa down up there I lost the front tire on oil or something. Theres some nice riding on I believe its 944 out past Raystown resort to Three Springs we ride that quite a bit. I just rode it a week ago but that might be it for this year.

Yea, we have a few inchces of snow here and anti-skid everywhere. This will be the first time the Busa gets "stored" for winter. I have a DR650 to use on the crappy roads this winter. I was on 994 this summer, but didn't get to Three Springs. I took 655 and 913 instead back to 26. Nice area. 994 had some tight corners that kinda snuck up on me. :laugh:

Back