Umm, new old member err...old new member...

Frantik1

Registered
Well, not a new owner, or new to the .org but thought I'd do something I didn't do before and introduce myself properly. I bought a Hayabusa in November of '05 and joined the org a few days later. I used the screen name Hyperboosta...I think. Not really sure:whistle:.Anyhow, I thought I'd take advantage of the new board to get my screen name the same on all the forums I'm on, and I'd like to say thanks for all the great info I got on here. I'm sure there's a lot of good info yet to come.

Well, not a new owner, or new to the .org but thought I'd do something I didn't do before and introduce myself properly. I bought a Hayabusa in November of '05 and joined the org a few days later. I used the screen name Hyperboosta...I think. Not really sure:whistle:.Anyhow, I thought I'd take advantage of the new board to get my screen name the same on all the forums I'm on, and I'd like to say thanks for all the great info I got on here. I'm sure there's a lot of good info yet to come.

Welcome back... Your old account matched so I combined the accounts. You have your new name and credit for "time served" and your posts.

Welcome back. Dont know were Hastings Pa is Huntingdon here.[/QUOT

Cambria county, about 20-25 miles North West from Altoona on route 36. I ride to Tyrone on 453 pretty often, and end up around Spruce Creek, Water Street, and Raystown once in a while. I also ride up around the Renovo/Sinnemahoning area a lot.

Last edited:
Cool I get up to 453 and 36 quite a bit Tyrone to Curwinsdale(sp) is nice maybe we could ride after winter. Raystown is at my backdoor.

Cool I get up to 453 and 36 quite a bit Tyrone to Curwinsdale(sp) is nice maybe we could ride after winter. Raystown is at my backdoor.

Yeah, we'll have to hook up for a ride in the spring. I ride Curwensville/Clearfield all the time, its about 35 minutes from my house to Curwensville. Prince Gallitzin State Park is at my backdoor (almost). Ever ride 729 off of 453 to Curwensville? Nice piece of road. I'm sure you have been on Kettle Street through Sinking Valley.

Last edited:
Back