Ultimate Ten

Just watched the Busa part of the show.......all I can say is........Sucks to be a ZX12 owner right now........not to mention every other high speed bike.
thumbs-up.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

I wanna see! I wanna see! I work nights and miss some of the good stuff.

Can't help but grin when I watched this.......... Pretty interesting! My little boy had a friend over last night and of course they were both fixated on the tv set. Felt good to own a Zuke!
beerchug.gif

Sorry guys, was a little late last night (I work at 6am and commute is 1hr away) before captain and I could get setup with FTP and I was having a little trouble encoding the video to mpg. Will try again tonight and keep you posted this evening!

Anyone else consider how much the other 9 Ultimate Ten contenders cost compared to the busa? I didn't see anything that could be had for less than about a 1/4 million dollars. Most would be well beyond that... Funny how a $10,000 production bike made the list with such awesome machines.
biggrin.gif

sorry guys, i've spent the last 5.5 hours trying to get my PC up and running (borrowing gf's right now). Reinstalled XP after giving me troubles yesterday and tonight. I'm calling it quits until tomorrow... This is ridiculous.

Hopefully have it on the ftp server by the weekend.

I missed the first half so Hurry up with the vid guys.. haha..

those rail cars looked like some crazy stuff though... I didn't realize they weren't still using those sr71 planes either though.. pretty cool.

thought was cool have to agree did not think that the busa should have been 10th thought might have been closer to the middle but at least it made it to the top 10 ..
biggrin.gif

Ok, i have #10 (ie. Hayabusa) encoded, but need to get it onthe FTP server...

O Captain!
smile.gif

Hayabusa segment is on the FTP server. Sorry it took so long.

That is a nice story to tell, isn't it!? Bragging rights for all Busa owners
tounge.gif

I caught the rerun, I think it deserved higher than 10th but oh well. Pretty cool that they featured the fastest color
smile.gif

i just downloaded the hayabusa piece, and it was great... i would like to know which the other nine machines... (eh!eh!eh! going to the new page too!)

Back