Ultimate squid video. t-shirt &  flip flops

four 125 motors in one....

I would have laughed if he geared up just to fire the bike, did not see him do anything stupid (these bikes are a bit light on self starting ability) At least he lives on a hill so he can just roll start it...

those pipe are a little to close to the the franks and beans if you know what I mean..

After reading "ultimate squid video" I was waiting in anticipation for the guy to lay the bike down. When he rode off on it, I'm thinking here it comes, any second now this rare classic is going to get destroyed!

dang nothing.

Then at the very end when he's reving it up I'm thinking maybe...just maybe it'll drop into gear and take off by itself across the driveway.

bah!
thumb_down.gif

"How did he get the beans above the fank?"
beerchug.gif

No squids here, just an awesome retro view into an amazing earlier part of Moto GP history!

P1000322.JPG

After reading "ultimate squid video" I was waiting in anticipation for the guy to lay the bike down. When he rode off on it, I'm thinking here it comes, any second now this rare classic is going to get destroyed!

dang nothing.

Then at the very end when he's reving it up I'm thinking maybe...just maybe it'll drop into gear and take off by itself across the driveway.

bah!
thumb_down.gif
Sorry....
I thought that having "Kork Ballington on his kr500" would make it clear that the video had more of a retro racing focus and that the squid comment was tongue in cheek on my part. I just found it amusing that a four time world motorcycle champ is riding a 500gp bike in his neighbourhood in classic squid attire.

cheers
ken

And Kml...that's the way I took it...I loved that clip and seeing that beautiful bike (and his killer neighborhood!). Thanks alot for sharing. Raydog

Don't get me wrong, the bike and video was cool. I was just expecting some drama like when that dude wadded up the electric drag bike.
smile.gif

S.Q.U.I.D. = Stupidly Quick Underdressed Ignorant and Dangerous

That's what Turbo-Torch was talking about, right T.T. ?

Back