Ultimate man cave table

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Saw this on the Yoshi facebook page, thought I'd share with everyone :thumbsup:

yoshitable.jpg

Is that bullet proof glass? I would break that in about 10 seconds... Accidentally of course.

Is that bullet proof glass? I would break that in about 10 seconds... Accidentally of course.

heh, yeah for what I'm sure it costs, it should probably be some sort of uber ultra strong something, but I'm sure that pic just has a $5 1/32" glass from Lowes :laugh:

yosh actually made the table suzukiscoop actually posted it on facebook today its ****ing bad ass

its definitely one of those money no object things...Yosh has some more pix of it on their FB page, Suzukiscoop only grabbed the one, check em out if you like it :thumbsup:

its definitely one of those money no object things...Yosh has some more pix of it on their FB page, Suzukiscoop only grabbed the one, check em out if you like it :thumbsup:

yeah i hadnt thought about liking their page yet haha ... ok their liked hahahaha

didnt cost them anything to make it probably. i would love one of them

At the World Superbike races in Miller Motorsports Pack last year, the Suzuki tent had this exact table in the helmet section..... it is even more baddass cool in person!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I drool over it for several minutes, and when I asked a nearby sales dude (who had been watching me with bemusement) what was the price, he just looked at me and said "You don't really want to know, do you"? :laugh:

Back