ultimate fighter

teamorion22

Registered
The new season started tonight. UK vs US. The first show was awsome as usual. This will be a great season
coaches are bisping and dan henderson

wasnt impressed with any of the UK fighters, lets see what the US fighters have to offer.

the carlos Condit fight prior to the show was an awesome fight and could have gone either way.

my 9yr old son does MMA,2 yrs now,takes alot of heart and discipline.

I like Henderson to KO Bisping when they meet up,Henderson is head and shoulders above Bisping

I thought that They said on the show last night that they didn't know if it was going to be Dan Henderson, or Rich Franklin. That's why they were both there. I know in all the commercials they say Dan Henderson.

Bisbing is nice !! Although I didn't like how he faught Chris Leben. It worked, but I like watching them try to win by submission, TKO, or Knockout, not by points.

It don't matter, NONE of them stand a chance against The Spider (Anderson Silva) !!!

that condit fight was awesome. what i really like about the ultimate fighter is hearing the fight with no crowd. hearing the corners coach and hearing the fighters struggle

It is a reality check if you loose!

i will not make any judgements about this batch of fighters....

but dana, or any legitimate expert does not pick all the fighters. SPIKE gets to pick, its thier show and they do what all other reality shows do. they pick the "exciting and interesting" guys. sure there are some real talented guys, but there are also some tools tha do not even have basic fighting skills.

a couple of guys from my gym tried to get on....

I am not sure if you are knocking Dana (if not sorry). I understand about Dana not picking every fighter, but a couple of the guys from my sometimes gym-that fought UFC, have nothing but great stuff to say about dana. They think he is a truly straightforward stand-up no BS guy. Look for his latest rantings against the Fox reporter.

Also, would it have been a great show if that idiot didn't jump the wall to see his girl and give up the rest of his life for one time with her? Spike and Dana are definitely doing something right.

I am not sure if you are knocking Dana (if not sorry). I understand about Dana not picking every fighter, but a couple of the guys from my sometimes gym-that fought UFC, have nothing but great stuff to say about dana. They think he is a truly straightforward stand-up no BS guy. Look for his latest rantings against the Fox reporter.

Also, would it have been a great show if that idiot didn't jump the wall to see his girl and give up the rest of his life for one time with her? Spike and Dana are definitely doing something right.

NO, I am definately not knocking Dana White. He and his partners are total genius' and have created UFC into what it is today.

in fact i do watch the show, not regularly....but i usually catch when they run the marathons. my only complaint about the show is that some of these guys picked for entertainment value, and not thier fighting skills or even thier commitment.

like you said....a guy gives up a shot at a multi year contract to see his chick, yeah he sounds real committed.

or the guy that kept throwing things and trying to fight in the house last season, or the one before that.

the first season of the ultimate fighter dana had to go find fighters at their local mma fights. great season and the finale (bonner griffin one) broke a cable record for most viewers that started viewing in the middle of the fight. meaning people like me were calling their friends saying 'u gotta watch this fight, its incredible".

now it is what it is. probably thousands of applicants and i am sure some get in because they know somebody, some get in cuz they r good fighters, and some are just lucky. i have a dvr and record it so i just fast foward the parts when they tear the house up and get drunk

I thought that They said on the show last night that they didn't know if it was going to be Dan Henderson, or Rich Franklin. That's why they were both there. I know in all the commercials they say Dan Henderson.

Bisbing is nice !! Although I didn't like how he faught Chris Leben. It worked, but I like watching them try to win by submission, TKO, or Knockout, not by points.

It don't matter, NONE of them stand a chance against The Spider (Anderson Silva) !!!

I agree,Silva looks unstoppable,if him and GSP could agree to fight at a catch weight,that would be one hell of a fight,My $$ would be on GSP though, he's a machine and a prefessional in every sense of the word

I agree some fighters are picked for the entertainment value, I wish they could find more fighters like Matt Serra -- rather entertaining and has/had some skills.

I would like to see a guy that likes to party and has all kinds of issues, like the kicker from The Replacements or a Sid Vicious, that can really beat the snot out of people. That guy would be a goldmine for Dana and the show. An all chick version might be interesting also (just a thought).

I think Anderson Silva is going to be on top for a while, not saying that he can't get caught, it happens to them all. I think GSP is a BEAST, and a great sportsman too !!

Did GSP, and BJ Pen fight yet ?

Last edited:
Back