Ultimate Busa contest

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey oRg'sters,
I posted up in FaceBook, but I will post here as well - I noticed that SSB (Super Street Bike) used a pic of Bessie in promoting the Ultimate Hayabusa contest... Here is what I am proposing - it might be kind of neat to see what the power of the oRg is...
I will enter Bessie in the contest. If Bessie were to win, I will NOT keep the 2013 Busa. I will trade it (Key for Key) for a Gen I to be used at meet and greets events/even at the track.

Any thoughts? Would anyone be interested in this?

Let me know...

MCM

Last edited:
Why trade for a Gen1?

And I think you might be too late. There is some crazy competition there..

Yeah, I know... that is what made me think of it... see what we could do... but it isn't any big deal if no one is interested...

oh I'm game for sure. My gen1 was the "demo" unit for the Suzuki guy at the bash that time, so it could transition into a full time role :cool:

I'm in and if you win, I'll build a somewhat custom Gen 1 with a signature put into the paint of every member we can get to send me a signature..

oh I'm game for sure. My gen1 was the "demo" unit for the Suzuki guy at the bash that time, so it could transition into a full time role :cool:

I rememeber! You came in for the clutch play!

What a cool deal Shawn. I'd say if you won it,just sell it or keep it. You ve already gone way beyond the call of duty when it comes to the Org and its members.:bowdown:
I dont do facebook or I'd be all over this.

RSD.

I'd trade you in a heartbeat! But to be honest, you might be better off selling it, buying a Gen 1 and spending the remainder on extras.

Back