UK Police using Hayabusa video

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
This may be a repost, if so forgive me, but it's new to me...

UK Police using Hayabusa video
- UK Police using a Suzuki Hayabusa[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that sort of crap all the time..people in cars think they need to teach you a lesson or something and do something that can get you killed and when an accident happens they just drive off....last year a car purposely side swipped and knocked my friend over, we got it on video he looked right at him and swerved into him jerking the car...and drove off, I stopped to make sure my friend was ok, and while he called the police I followed the car, when the car pulled over to threaten me, and the driver got out, i ran up and made a citizens arrest, and held him untill the police got there and then showed them the video...he was later tried for assault with a deadly weapon and got 3 years....on top of paying for the bike 1000's of dollars in fines and being sued for injuries to my friend....around here about 40 % of the cops ride too when off duty so they really stick up for the biking community as long as your not driving like a tool, and the fun thing is when he gets out of jail he will have no DL for 10 years

Last edited:
aww must be the cage trying to run the 2 guys off... should have beat that guy up..

BTW Ted, tracking number should be in your email.. thanks again !!

Back