Uk hayabusa owners

sirUKbusa

Registered
:hammerhead: IF i am on my own, iwill have to go to the UK bike meeting near to where I live (LONDON) and spread the good word
ernaehrung004.gif

RIDE FAST! RIDE HARD!!

sirUKbusa, are you an officer of the law in the UK, a constable, palace guard, Scotland Yard, all that sort of rot?
tounge.gif

If so, do you get to ride under the cloak of immunity that most of your LEO bretheren in the Colonies do?
Gar

No LEO background here, although I've been told I "look like a cop".  Must be the shaved head...
No immunity either, but I have had decent luck fighting tickets over the years.  Past performance is no guarantee of future results though!
Gar
Groups.MSN Images Missing

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
It's OK for you, you only have to fight the tickets. At the moment, I have to fight the weather (crap) and the rest of the public when they kick off!!

There should be a law against eating burgers that big!!!

Are you OK...Mr John CANDY (The Great Outdoors) Ha.Ha.Ha!

aktion035.gif

SirUKbusa,

You think the weathers bad in London, you should visit the west coast of Scotland June had 178% more rain than the season average, If this weather keeps up I'll need new SIDI's what with the webbed feat developing...
smile.gif

I'll be at the BMF rally in Kelso this sunday if there is anyone from up here reading this.

Black & Blue 02...

Scotland is only good for golfing in the rain and drinking heavily at all times.  You guys don't actually try to ride there do you?

Gar

Hi - from Windsor ... like the first reply said, a lot of UK guys on the board. Have to confess to owning a Ducati 748 and the remains of a 2000 Busa ....

.... keep nudging it around mumbling about a building a special.

Keep shredding em ......  

sirUKbusa. Heres another Busa owner. Bedfordshire.:22:

And its just as wet up here. Roll on summer .

There is something to look foreward too. Winter. It might be dryer.

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
Welcome new members!! It's good to know I'm not out there alone. Went to LONDON today.. Kin-ell I know why I don't go there often, come close to kicking a few mopeds that zoom in front of you when your weaving through the traffic. Oh yes! killed a couriers bike too!!

aktion035.gif

Ok,
thers Moi
Terrahawk
Markbrien
The famous Mr Lucky

so your not Dognosh then ???(not)

PS,Best roads =Northumberland, North York's, North Wales, Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Most of Scotland

pps, wetest places in UK=Northumberland, North York's, North Wales, Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Most of Scotland

God was deffo a women :hammerhead:

Are you all from UK in the pic, ive only seen two in my area. Nice pic though ANDY.

I must agree about the Yorkshire roads. I'm originally from Darlington..
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Back