Uhhhh Where did this busa killer come from

interesting
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132372226 -->

hell, that bike is BADASS!!! thats the NEW 999EVO-R , VERY EXPENSIVE , John saw one at the Ducati dealer in Dallas and brought back some pics of it and some lit packs..... FREAKIN SCHWEET!!!!!!

-JP

depending on the engineering, it could be a high HP bike. Look at the MOtoGp bikes.. what.. 500cc and them bitches FLY!

I know the MotoGP class (a la Rossi, Hayden etc) are 990+cc's and produce about 240 rwhp. I actually like that Duc. I'll bet it handles like a gem. Although Im not totally thrilled about undertail exhausts. I prefer the look of the underbody exhausts like the new R6 and Gixx6 and 750's.

That's one BIG azzpipe....

'sall I gotta say 'bout that.:p

This has been in the works for some time.  They claimed like 240hp for it so I don't know where the 200 number came from.  It is pretty much a street legal GP bike that ducatti is producing.

I can't remember the numbers but I think they are only making 50 or 100 of them.  Something very low and way to $$$$$$$$.  I'll be surprised if it is under $60k...
sad.gif

Just put 10k into what you have and it will run away from that Duc at least in a straight line. About time they upped the ponies the 999r is running about 150 now? Not much for a $30k bike but you do fly through the twisties. Wasn't BMW shooting for 200hp with the K1200S in the next few years?

Back