Uh, All Oklahoma members post up you are ok.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Very severe storms, F4 tornados. You guys in the Edmond, OKC area? Current F4 or F3 just south of Bristow heading east.

A lot of rain and some hail here. It is well past us now and headed your way.

Can u tell me if there is any rides planed for us okie guys. Think it would b really cool to meet some okie busa guys to ride with

Can u tell me if there is any rides planed for us okie guys. Think it would b really cool to meet some okie busa guys to ride with

There are a bunch of us around. Where are you located? Going to Eureka Springs the first weekend in June.

Whew, glad that is over... That Tornado that spawned up came once again right over the house.. We had at least golf ball hail! KNG_3318.jpgKNG_3326.jpgKNG_3335.jpgKNG_3343.jpgKNG_3350.jpg

KNG_3318.jpg

KNG_3326.jpg

KNG_3335.jpg

KNG_3343.jpg

KNG_3350.jpg

Internet is down and power was out around us... Man these storms keep getting closer and closer, the hail was incredible and I have never seen it come down like it was. We had 3 waves of hail in about 20 minutes and it was powerful. The bad news is that they are predicting worse storms tomorrow South and East of OKC, that's pretty darn close to me..

Glad you're ok.. Enid is fine. Last night though.. on the way home.. i figured my truck got sand blasted. Honestly could no see the cars infront of me until they hit their brakes. It was a line of dirt blowing.. about 4 lanes wide.. was only in it for 1/4 mile or so. Prayers sent out.

hope you guys keep safe. had a bunch of hail and wind here but nothing to bad. but got to see reed timmer and his dominator 2 the other day he was passing through on his way to you're guys neck of the woods

Good down here! Just sunny and windy. Waiting on our turn later today! With it getting into the 90's today. It might get real bad down here today.…

I'm hoping they are wrong about the second round this afternoon.

Stay safe, the weather channel is saying its going to be worse later today. Just remember to tuck and roll out if it and you'll be fine.

Back