ugly rear fender

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
How do I get rid of that ugly rear fender? It looks more like a mud flap. Whats the down side? Will I or my passenger get more water and road dirt when you ride in the rain?

Trim it or cut it. No negative side effects. You can also order a number of Fender eliminator kits or undertail mods.. The choices are as many as the colors of a busa.

I trimmed mine with a Dremel. Go slowly, make sure you draw a pattern first.

Tire_Metzeler_Sportec_Rear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea check out the undertail i did, it took about 5 hours, and about 60 bucks. Worked out awesome, I get compliments all the time-

I'm pretty happy with it, hope this helps. Just take your time, wear eye protection (hot melted plastic kinda hurts&#33
wink.gif
and dont rush anything

Mike

Thanks guys both look good.I know that thing has to go.Mikeyusf dont the cops nag at ya about the plate being way up in there?

cops? I dont really have the time to pull over and speak to cops. I know that the police sometimes put on their lights just to talk, but most of the time I dont really feel like talking to them, so I politely wave and accelerate away.

So I'm not too sure to be honest

Mike

I did the same thing to mine that busahigg did... keep forgeting to take photos when i'm at work... note to self: TAKE PICS!!
biggrin.gif

Man that's my partners R1...he just got divorced and his wife got awarded his 900RR. Well he went right out and bought the R1 the next week and keeps it at my house so she doesn;t find out about it. They're still battling over money, so she might try and get it.

Back