Ugh!!! my clutch just wont stop slippimg

fast life

Registered
I guess im just going to buy new fibers from Suzuki and hopefully my troubles will be over. I had it out yesterday morning and it was slipping so i came home and took the clutches out, swapped around some steels to increase my stack height to 2.0,put some oil on the fibers and stuck em back in the basket. they worked beautifully for the rest of the day. i get it out this morning and ride for about 20mile and they start slipping again.

I guess im just going to buy new fibers from Suzuki and hopefully my troubles will be over. I had it out yesterday morning and it was slipping so i came home and took the clutches out, swapped around some steels to increase my stack height to 2.0,put some oil on the fibers and stuck em back in the basket. they worked beautifully for the rest of the day. i get it out this morning and ride for about 20mile and they start slipping again.

swap a couple thin fibers for some thicks

i'll try that but it,s gonna increase my stak height. anyone ever run above 2" ? At this point is it safe for me to assume that my basket and pressure plate are worn out?

i'll try that but it,s gonna increase my stak height. anyone ever run above 2" ? At this point is it safe for me to assume that my basket and pressure plate are worn out?

i used to run mine thick enough to the point of spring coilbind with the clutch pulled in to get max spring spressure with the brocks springs,was a b$tch to pull in at the handle but then again I was making 366 on spray at the back wheel.On a stock clutch....

Ok !!! Now these new Track king clutches are burning up the road. After many many frustrating hrs and a minute or so of banging my head against the wall i realized it had to be something simple. It usually is right? I started at the master cylinder and when i got to the slave i realized that i had the wrong banjo bolt in it. I did pretty much a complete resto on this bike. all new lines from Galfer. the kit come with new banjo bolts which work fine for the brakes lines but on the clutch side you have to use the stock hardware. Every thing is wonderful now!! Thanks for all your input. Be safe out there!

Back