bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

I am waiting on an answer from the manufacturer. I put a call into them earlier and they said they would look into it and get back to me. I will post as soon as I get an answer.

Of course mine are the same. But it didn't look to me that the lenses were removable. Unfortunstely, I have had the displeasure of dealing with Extreme Graphic Moto Design. It is next to impossible to get them on the phone, they do not return calls, and do not answer e-mails. I do not think that they can even spell customer service. I doubt if Extreme will do anything to correct this. If you can, buy thru their dealer Custom Sportbike Concepts. At least they will fight for you, and I say this from experience.

I just gave extreme another try...only because they had something I don't seem to be able to find anywhere else. The package is due tomorrow, so I will let you know how it turns out.

As for the lenses, I want to have them painted red anyway, so I will see if the painter can do anything.

They will have to answer me. We buy a failrly large quantity of bodywork from them and I have already stressed to them the importance of communication. Having a good product isnt squat if there is no one there to back it up. As I said. I will wait for an answer from them and fill you guys in. Hopefully they can do something for us.

BTW.... If ya is gonna sratch out yer plate #...
Scratch it out of the reflection too...  
wink.gif
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass....but why do we need to block out our tag numbers in photos? Everyone in the world can see them when we're on the street....what's the need for the suspense here?

Enlighten me as to what I'm missing, please....

Oh....UFO tails make the Busa look like it's got plumbers crack....I prefer the topgun....

Now that you've mentioned it... I do see the plumber-ass crack!  Sorry to hear you guys are getting the run around.  I was contemplating on getting a undertail, but I think I'll hold off now so I don't have to deal with some places like Extreme.  They sound like a good example of why I don't like dealing with mom & pop shops.  They should call themselves "Extreme Poor Customer Service" instead.

<!--EDIT|eynlai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096335997 -->

BTW.... If ya is gonna sratch out yer plate #...
Scratch it out of the reflection too...  
wink.gif
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass....but why do we need to block out our tag numbers in photos? Everyone in the world can see them when we're on the street....what's the need for the suspense here?

Enlighten me as to what I'm missing, please....

Oh....UFO tails make the Busa look like it's got plumbers crack....I prefer the topgun....
I asked the same question 2 years ago, and got some answer about people looking for your bike. It didn't make sense to me then, and it doens't now. Many of us have vanity plates that people see and remember every day. i don't get it either.

I spoke to the manufacturer and he said it is possible that the mold was flawed. He is looking into it and is going to get back to me sometime today. I will fill you guys in as soon as I know what they plan to do about it.

wow.gif
They responded!
wow.gif
Now if they actually offer to do something, I will have to re-evaluate them. Course, I did say that you have to work thru CSC to have any chance with these people.

wow.gif

Considering how many we buy from them its probably in their best interest..... power in numbers!
wow.gif

I spoke to the manufacturer and he said it is possible that the mold was flawed.  He is looking into it and is going to get back to me sometime today.  I will fill you guys in as soon as I know what they plan to do about it.
Thanks alot man.Im hanging tight
smile.gif
hoping to replace it with
good lens.

I'll do my best. I'll give them till the end of the day till I start breathing down their neck.

I heard from them late last night and they informed me that they themselves dont make the lenses but are in contact with the place that makes them for them. As soon as they hear back he is calling me.

I heard from them late last night and they informed me that they themselves dont make the lenses but are in contact with the place that makes them for them.  As soon as they hear back he is calling me.
Well my pegs arrived from them on time and correct. I even like them. So I will give them some positive feedback about that. The problem was that I literraly had to call about 5 times to order them in the first place. I left a few messages, sent and e-mail, and finally got Marc on the phone. They came thru, but they do have to do better than that.

If the sun comes out, I will take some pics.

OK, they called back and the lens maker said its an issue with the vaccum on the lens mold. Apparently one has more suction than the other and caused the lense to pick up more patter from the mesh. Unfortunatly they have a large amount of lenses made that are all like this and have been for 2 years. The problem will be fixed, but not untill they run out of current stock so they will continue to be like this for some time. I can exchange the undertail you have for a top gun if that will help.

OK, they called back and the lens maker said its an issue with the vaccum on the lens mold.  Apparently one has more suction than the other and caused the lense to pick up more patter from the mesh.  Unfortunatly they have a large amount of lenses made that are all like this and have been for 2 years.  The problem will be fixed, but not untill they run out of current stock so they will continue to be like this for some time.  I can exchange the undertail you have for a top gun if that will help.
YEAH... I will send it to you soon as i can.Can you overnight
delivery, when you receive my undertail?? I will pay for the
difference.Same color with clear lens .

THANK YOU
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Yes, if you pay the difference we''ll send it overnight. I have one your color on the way. Should be here in about a week.

Yes, if you pay the difference we''ll send it overnight.  I have one your color on the way.  Should be here in about a week.
Its on its way. In the process of removing the undertail I managed todo some minor scrathes and PAINT peeling,if i have to PAY for these DAMAGED just let me know.

thanks
vince
sad.gif

Back