UFO LENS

So they're not gonna take care of those of us who already have 'em?
rock.gif

They wont have any replacement lenses that are different till the current stock runs out, and I am told it is pretty sizable. I imagine when they do make new ones I will be able to get replacements but I have no time frame.

They wont have any replacement lenses that are different till the current stock runs out, and I am told it is pretty sizable. I imagine when they do make new ones I will be able to get replacements but I have no time frame.
So they're gonna continue to sell the defective ones to unsuspecting buyers? That's crappy. The lens maker should have to take a hit on this. They fugged up and sold/provided EG with defective goods. I guess I'll just take a hit on mine sellin' it now due to this. Oh well, won't be the first time I've lost my arse. Thanks anyway.

Btw, no hard feelings with you guys at CSC but I don't think I'll ever buy any EG stuff again. This is not very good customer service on their part in my opinion. It's dirty to knowingly continue to sell a defective product that they can't make right for the ones who aren't happy. Tells me that it's all about the $$ and not about the customers with EG. Sure, every business wants to make money, but when poop goes bad someone has to take the hit. Shouldn't be the customer...

The way they explained it to me was that they have been selling them like this for over 2 years and this is the first complaint they have recieved. I guess if they get enough headaches about it they may do something, but not for 1 customer. Maybe everyone that has one can email them and they could have a change of heart. I am forewarning anyone who gets one now before hand and would have earlier, but honestly we didnt notice.

Must have been usin' the same lenses for tails for other bikes for two years. Until Thinker (I think) posted the pic a few months back of the busa you guys built and put a UFO on, nobody here had ever seen a UFO busa tail. I'm not doubting that they told you what you said they did, but I'm doubting that these lenses have been sold for two years for busa UFO tails.

As for emailin' 'em, I've sent them several emails in the past, mostly when I was bein' screwed around by Silvio, and NEVER had a SINGLE ONE answered. Not gonna waste my time with another one.

Lastly, I never doubted you guys on this. I saw how you do business. Top notch.
beerchug.gif
As for Extreme Graphics, I've not had such luck with them. Everything is cool though. I'll sell the UFO and never mess with their stuff again. Fwiw, this issue prolly wouldn't be as big of a deal to me if I didn't already have a bad taste in my mouth from dealin' with them (or tryin' to) before. Several little things have simply stacked into a big pile of poop, know what I'm sayin'?
rock.gif

I asked them the same thing, and they said that they have actually been out that long just that they werent popular so most people hadnt seen them. I cant say as I personally didnt know they existed 2 years ago.

I asked them the same thing, and they said that they have actually been out that long just that they werent popular so most people hadnt seen them. I cant say as I personally didnt know they existed 2 years ago.
I trust you 100%... I think EG is full of poop.
wink.gif

Hey, do you guys do candy chrome? A bud of mine just bought a green ZX6RR and he's interested in gettin' a set of chrome wheels with candy green (as close to Kawi green as possible) spokes. You can post particulars (price, exchange or not, etc...) here or PM me. I was gonna have him contact you but he doesn't have internet access yet. I've gotta bring him into the 2k's soon!
laugh.gif

We can do the candy green, but I dont have a sample of it here at the moment. I would think its more of an electric type green like the blue candy on our 1000 on our site. I think it would look great on a zx6rr. The price on those is $875 and they are fully warrantied. If I can get a sample picture I will post it here.

We can do the candy green, but I dont have a sample of it here at the moment. I would think its more of an electric type green like the blue candy on our 1000 on our site. I think it would look great on a zx6rr. The price on those is $875 and they are fully warrantied. If I can get a sample picture I will post it here.

this is about what I expected to happen. Oh well, I like the UFO enough to dkeep mine, but I EG has a customer service problem. It is just a matter of time before it really bites them in the ass.

Nice, very nice but for some strange reason I'm into the whole stock look. I wonder....:)

Back