vincebusa

Donating Member
Registered
LOOK AT THE LENS ITS JUST ME??
Can you tell whats wrong with tha lens?

<!--EDIT|vincebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096073432 -->

P1010201.JPG

The left LENS is clearer than the right.
these are the socond pair of lens.the fisrt pair are dasame.
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

<!--EDIT|vincebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096073265 -->

P1010199.JPG

sad.gif

sad.gif

yeah, whatsup with that. You'd think they could see the difference before shipping them? Did this come csc?

Just checked mine and it's the same. Looks like the left lens didn't get the full texture of the pattern and the right one did. It appears to be a problem with the mold used to make the left lens...
rock.gif

Where did THESE lens come from and is there another source?
They come with the Top Gun UFO undertail from Extreme Graphics. No source to get 'em for the old style Top Gun that I know of... Extreme Graphics wouldn't return my emails when I asked about 'em before I found where to get a UFO undertail...

Looks like another fine job by the quality control department.

And these companies have the nerve to ship this crap!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are the sides interchangable? If so you all need to get together and swap one side each until you all have shoes that match. Or maybe there is a way to scuff or maybe use some clear silicone on the inside of the clearer one... add more texture till you have a match?
rock.gif

Pisser folks...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I will call the manufacturer on Monday and see if they can do anything about the lenses. That is pending we have power and are open because hurricaine jeanne is set to hit around midnight tonight.

I will call the manufacturer on Monday and see if they can do anything about the lenses.  That is pending we have power and are open because hurricaine jeanne is set to hit around midnight tonight.
That will be great!! if i can get a replacement for these
lens.
smile.gif
Sorry to hear the that your going to get hit
JEANNE
sad.gif

No problem. We never really noticed it before and it appears they are all like that. I am not sure if they will change the mold however.

No problem.  We never really noticed it before and it appears they are all like that.  I am not sure if they will change the mold however.
If i can get a replacement lens that works thats good.
If not get i still RETURN the undertail and exchange it
to TOPGUN SAME COLOR with CLEAR LEANS??
rock.gif

BTW.... If ya is gonna sratch out yer plate #...
Scratch it out of the reflection too...  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1105"|1096143717 -->

Back