UFO-01 Detector

Wow, I hope to goodness they don't vote.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

I dont know if I should be worried more about the people writting the reviews or the people who finds the helpful :poke:

:whistle:

Some people are sad that the range was awful Hell you not buying a wifi router for your laptop tinhead :banghead The other got abducted using it and someone is sad it does not ping to his iphone. I think it has been proved beyond reasonable doubt that aliens are among us and have taken our form.:crowbar:

After reading reviews I'm now more scared of people than aliens.

Ok, how do I explain? I've been picked up off and on during the years. Each time I'm picked up, I get probed. And not just by a little gray. And not just once or twice. The whole darn ship of 'em line up to probe me. Repeatedly.

So, I bought this device, thinking that if it went off, I'd have time to escape to my lead-lined safe room, or at least grab a weapon. So what happened? Not what I expected. It didn't give me any warning at all. The range is extremely limited. Only later did I see the disclaimer: "For best results, hold directly under saucer."

Anyway, I woke up in the ship as I was being probed. And this stupid product was beeping. It kept beeping the whole time that I was being probed by every single crewman. Do you have any idea how annoying it can be to hear tinny beeping as you are being probed by a ship full of grays?

Worst of all, the company would not give me a refund.

:rofl:
Poor guy. Gang probed by a bunch of horny grays ! :rofl:

Back