Ufc   go canada

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Georges St Piere.

that boy has skillz. extraordinary strength n' power.awesome upright.awesome on the mat.

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HE WILL DOMINATE THAT CLASS FOR A WHILE</span></marquee>

Hey Rub, fix yer avatar!!
laugh.gif

Georges St Piere.

that boy has skillz. extraordinary strength n' power.awesome upright.awesome on the mat.

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HE WILL DOMINATE THAT CLASS FOR A WHILE</span></marquee>
To be the man, you've got to beat the man. That man right now is Matt Hughes, and he already has a victory over Georges via arm bar.

I like that UFC that is But as far as Piere goes rub wonder what he would do against Diego Sanchez

Right now this is the man i like watching Chuck Liddell no puleed punches no laying on the floor just get in there and go for it . Granted he is not the all around fighter but man he is wild..

Both Hughes and Pierre would beat the snot out of Sanchez. Sanchez isn't as strong as Pierre and NOWHERE NEAR as strong as Hughes. Sanchez has virtually no stand up so he'll be dropped like a ton of bricks if he tried that. As far as the mat goes, Sanchez is outstanding but Pierre IMHO is a much better technician. As for him going to the mat with Hughes, well just remember the hard time he had against Josh Koshcheck who is an All-American wrestler ... similar to Hughes who has a ton more experience, power, and strength. I doubt Sanchez would be able to beat Riggs, and Hughes made short work of him. On that note, I doubt Sanchez could beat Trigg, and look at how Pierre handled him.

As far as "The Iceman", what can I say. Now the Randy is retired, I see Chuck being champion for quite some time. I would like to see how Forrest Griffin does against him, since he too is a light-heavyweight. I know he doesn't have the experience of Chuck, but the kid had his arm broken in a match and then knocked the guy out with his good arm.
wow.gif
. Plus the fight he had against Bonner was THEE best fight I have ever seen!

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1142812417 -->

Georges St Piere.

To be the man, you've got to beat the man. That man right now is Matt Hughes, and he already has a victory over Georges via arm bar.
+1 Hell yeah, got to love the Miletich boys. The gym is right across the river from me in Bettendorf Ia. I go to check them out every once in a while. Pat is a very down to earth guy and very easy to talk to. He is coming out of retirement to fight in a UFC match in a 10,000 seat arena here in Moline Illinois. In May, Matt Hughes will take on the real champion, Royce Gracie. Royce is getting a little long in the tooth, but thats one guy I would want to go to the mats with. If your down with him, your out.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142814639 -->

Georges St Piere.

+1 Hell yeah, got to love the Miletich boys. The gym is right across the river from me in Bettendorf Ia. I go to check them out every once in a while. Pat is a very down to earth guy and very easy to talk to. He is coming out of retirement to fight in a UFC match in a 10,000 seat arena here in Moline Illinois. In May, Matt Hughes will take on the real champion, Royce Gracie. Royce is getting a little long in the tooth, but thats one guy I would want to go to the mats with. If your down with him, your out.
Man i didnt know Gracie fought anymore he is the whole reason i started watching it when it started. Little man beating all the bigger guys he is one bad mofo

Georges St Piere.

Man i didnt know Gracie fought anymore he is the whole reason i started watching it when it started. Little man beating all the bigger guys he is one bad mofo
Isn't this the first time he has fought publicly since retiring from the ring? Know he still trains but don't think he has fought for awhile. He's why I started whatching. Got a brother who trains under him, but not for competitive fighting.

Both Hughes and Pierre would beat the snot out of Sanchez. Sanchez isn't as strong as Pierre and NOWHERE NEAR as strong as Hughes. Sanchez has virtually no stand up so he'll be dropped like a ton of bricks if he tried that. As far as the mat goes, Sanchez is outstanding but Pierre IMHO is a much better technician. As for him going to the mat with Hughes, well just remember the hard time he had against Josh Koshcheck who is an All-American wrestler ... similar to Hughes who has a ton more experience, power, and strength. I doubt Sanchez would be able to beat Riggs, and Hughes made short work of him. On that note, I doubt Sanchez could beat Trigg, and look at how Pierre handled him.

As far as "The Iceman", what can I say. Now the Randy is retired, I see Chuck being champion for quite some time. I would like to see how Forrest Griffin does against him, since he too is a light-heavyweight. I know he doesn't have the experience of Chuck, but the kid had his arm broken in a match and then knocked the guy out with his good arm.
wow.gif
. Plus the fight he had against Bonner was THEE best fight I have ever seen!
Hughes for sure more experiance , But piere i think would be a close fight .Not always about strength Ask Hoyce Gracie that. As far as striking goes it TKO kenny Florian to be him on strikes . He just hasnt had to be a stand up fighter you mark my words he is goiing to be one heck of a fighter the more he matures..

Diego does have a lot of potential, but right now he is not as good as he thinks he is. A couple of years and he should be prime for a title shot.

St. Pierre is a great fighter and I would love to see him fight Hughes again. Their last fight was interesting in that St. Pierre was winning on the ground until he over commited on his kimura and got stuck tapping for it. He will be a force to be reckoned with for a loooooong time.

Speaking of Canadian.... What about the maniac with the elbows? David Loiseau

Goto to admit I really like ole Rich Franklin aka Jim Carrie (at least I think so)
wink.gif

Back