UFC fans

mrninja9

Banned
Well come to find out my freind with no legs yes no legs has been fighting mma amatuer stuff. Well Pat militech asked him to come up to day to mess around with him and tim sylvia. so the good person that i am is going to take him to the doctor then over to their training center. So while you ho'es are here posting i get to meet ufc fighters hahahaha

I will post pic's later tonight

you better keep your mouth shut while there.
beerchug.gif

Not sure if that's the same guy I recall fighting on tv...is this an actual tryout or some goodwill practice for somebody with some fortitude and determination? Enjoy!

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
300Busa @ May 08 2008 said:
1407266[/ATTACH] PM]
you better keep your mouth shut while there.  
beerchug.gif
lol1.gif
i was just thinking the same thing...anyone want to set up a poll on how many breaks, bumps, and bruises mrninja9 will have by the end of the day
boxing.gif
if they start to attack him, he just needs to remind them that he can get free beer and they will be friends again.
boxing.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

boxing.gif

NONE though cause i will show you the guy i am going with he is 3 and 1/2 foot tall and wighs 230 so not to worried about it

kickass.gif

Get me an autograph!! I don't care who it is.. well, you know, not the ring sweeper or the water boy... someone cool.
cool.gif

Chris you will have a blast-Pat M. is a sooper-cool dude and easy to talk to; Tim tho I never met him, heard he was cocky m.f'r when he had the belt, but now after Minotauro threw down on him mebbe he's mellowd out. Tell Pat Scott from Duke Rufus' gym says hi if you see him, n tell Tim to learn better submission defense!
guns.gif

(before you tell that to Tim, PLEASE make sure someone has a camera ready!!
firedevil.gif
)

Thats awesome...I was in the Corps with a guy who is doing pretty well for himself in the UFC...his name is Luigi Fioravanti.....I was stationed with him in 29 Palms, CA.....he tought our hand to hand combat classes...he is a tough Mother F'er....

Back