Ufc fans big news

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
randy couture is back and will be fight brock lesnar in ufc 91 on nov 15..

Oh sweet. Brock was hugely under estimated in is fight againt Heath. Isnt Lidell fighting Rashad on Sept 9th? I dont like Rashad, he cant go the distance and gases in the second round.

Its this saturday I dont like him either. brock is going to be a monster they said whoever wins that fight is in title contention brock beat the crap out frank mir and heath herring.

This is one pay per view I cant miss. I didnt see the Mir fight. If Brock can settle down and relax, he will be hard to beat, like fighting a tree stump. The only problem with the heavy weight classes are there is not a lot of contention. Not like the welter and light weight classes.

I'm hopin Brock gets a beat down, myself! He showed a tremendous lack of class.. and respect.. in his last fight~ Someone needs to put this boy.. and I do mean boy.. in his place! I think he will then be a great contender in the UFC~ Until that time comes.. I hope anyone and everyone beats some humility into his arse~ :moon:

Brock better learn Judo or he is going to continue the lesson Mir taught him.
UFC is more than muscle and fists, its mixed martial arts.
Predict Lesnar will fall again. :whistle:

Technique will always previal over muscle. This is what make Anderson Silva such a good fighter.
I wish I could have seen the entire Brock/Heath fight, I missed the the last two rounds!

the thing is you can him mma but you cant teach that kind of power for god sake did you see frank's face he is vary lucky he still has a face not to metion when he hit heath and he flew across the ring backwards. He is going to be good once he learns.

I'm hopin Brock gets a beat down, myself! He showed a tremendous lack of class.. and respect.. in his last fight~

I agree. I was behind Lesnar 100% as the underdog until he acted like a typical WWF moron after the fight - even grabbing the mic out of Rogans hands. Every other fighter in every other match that night was respectful except for him.

I'm not sure Couture is the man to do it, but I hope sooner or later Lesnar gets dominated.

I agree Lesnar attitude needs adjusting but this guy is schooled on the ground if you didnt know is an national champ in college wrestling and is vary powerful he is going to be one of the next biggest fighters. Frank Mir said he couldnt believe how strong he really was he said everytime he put him in a move he just pulled right out it like it was nothing I really want him to fight Merkco. I am telling you he is a way way way better fighter then Kimbo Slice hands down.

I agree he's awesome - WAAAAAY better than the credit he got before the Herring match, I was just super disappointed in how he acted afterwards.

Either way - sad to say that even though Couture is one of my heroes, I don't think he has a chance. Couture's 45 and his prime is past IMHO. Couture is also a ground fighter and I don't think that's going to work against this gorilla who is also an excellent greco wreslter ... hope I'm wrong though.

I agree he's awesome - WAAAAAY better than the credit he got before the Herring match, I was just super disappointed in how he acted afterwards.

Either way - sad to say that even though Couture is one of my heroes, I don't think he has a chance. Couture's 45 and his prime is past IMHO. Couture is also a ground fighter and I don't think that's going to work against this gorilla who is also an excellent greco wreslter ... hope I'm wrong though.

Exactly! I really believe Brock would make a great contender, and an even finer champion, in the UFC if he could just adjust his attitude~ For me it wasn't just the way he disrespected his oponent after the fight... but, the pointing across the Octagon and laughin at the destruction he caused to the guy's face.. and then showboatin 10 seconds before the final horn~ He's still young, even with all he has under his belt, and just needs to learn how to act in the Octagon~ Just being a big ol badarse boy doesn't gain the respect of his fellow contenders or the fans~ I hope he does come around, myself~
Now, on the other hand, when St. Pierre and Fitch went to battle... and what a great battle it was!... St. Pierre didn't stand there and taunt Fitch~ In fact they sat in the middle of the octagon, after 5 rounds of awesome battling, on their knees, and embrassed one another~ St. Pierre sayin how much he respected the fight that Fitch brought to him and how he (Fitch) will learn from it to become an even better fighter~ Now that, my friends, is class in the first degree~
Yeah... Lesner has still got a whole heck of lot to learn to be great in the Octagon~

*ahem*
HAAAAA-TERZ!
Lesnar is going to be the 'next big thing' to the UFC just like he was to WWE...he was brought into the UFC because he already HAS national recognition as a good wrestler and Dana White KNEW he would throw the attendance #s thru the freakin ROOF every time he fights, esp. when they setup his 2nd fight in his hometown of MN! UFC WANTS to have 'superstars' who have character n personality-dont matter if its 'good' or 'bad'- you still tune in to watch, either way...Brock Lesnar is the biggest marketing tool UFC has added to the roster since Wanderlei Silva came over from PRIDE, and until another genetic freak comes along, Lesnar is going to be the DOMINANT heavyweight in UFC...
In his FIRST ufc, he MAULED Mir's face and would have probly never stopped had the ref Mario Yamasaki not stopped him for a WEAK shot to the back of Mir's head *i seen PLENTY other fites where that s**t gets lookd over* I think Lesnar would have pounded Mir's face right thru the mat but hey-good on Mir from keeping his composure *like a TRUE ex-champ* and finding a 'weak-spot' in Lesnar's armor...give Brock another 12 mos. of JiuJitsu training and Mir will be screwd if he has to get in the ring with Lesnar again.
Lesnar's SECOND fight??? he beats a 240lb man around the Octago for 15 minutes STRAIGHT, never had to go on the defensive, never ended up on his back, just controlled the entire pace of the fight and did whatever he wanted to Herring. Heath was Brocks BI**H that entire match. PERIOD....and uhm, how many fights has Herring had??? "Technique will always previal over muscle." sorry, but no-Heath has TONS more experience and got schooled like a 3rd grader by the highschool wrestling captain:moon:

and all you guys harping on Brock's lack of "Class"- WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU DO IF YOU JUST WON YOUR FIRST UFC???? sit there n go, "yippee, thanks for havig me here!":cheerleader:
c'mon, let the kid f**kn celebrate! He won in his hometow, Im sure he brought like 100 people to cheer him on *like the rest werent anyway* and he's FROM WWE!!! what did you expect??? He's paid to showboat n act like the baddest man on the planet for 2-3 years, now he should STOP after kickn tha crap outta somebody folks THOUGHT was going to beat HIM up?? buncha party poopers.
I didnt hear anyone saying Randy Couture had 'no class' when he was SPANKING Tito Ortiz on the AZZ at the end of the 5th round in their last fight....hmmm, guess its only ok if you've been fighting in UFC for a few years already, huh?:poke:

Give this dude credit where its due:he dam-near killed the ex-heavyweight champ, and in ONE PUNCH, *the FIRST punch of the fite, too!* sends Heath (240lb MONSTER) head-over-heels FLYING backwards and almost knocks him out!
Lesnar is a wild animal, and if he learns to control his movements better and actually learns submissions-sorry boys, game over. NO ONE else will be able to stop Lesnar in 2 years. Mark my words. Minotauro is gettin long in tha tooth, and Mir isnt going to catch Lesnar again with the same maneuver twice.

I could care less what comes out of the fighter's mouths after the fights; thats when I order another beer if Im watchin at a bar, or run to the fridge, if Im at home...all that talk is just wasted air to me.:whistle:

I liked seeing that beast charge. I think that mir kinda got lucky with an anckle lock. Brock looked alot better in his second fight. I like couture. I would like to see him put brock in his place just for the fact that, How do you get your 3rd fight in UFC and its for a title shot? B/S! He should have to work for it. I geuss its all about the money. It will bring in big $$$$. I will be watching the out come. I havnt missed a UFC yet. I wish some of the good old boys would step it back up. Like liddell ,Hughes, franklin. I hate when a guy is on top of his game and looses once and then again and again. Just cant seem to get back into it. Hopefuly Liddell with smack down Rashad.
UFC : Ultimate Fighting Championship

BLAH BLAH BLAH - just what I'd expect from BD.

I'm not surprised that one loud mouth disrespectful idiot likes another loud mouth disrespectful idiot.:rofl:

You're absolutly right, BD... Brock is a money maker~ If'n I wasn't a pirate, I would prolly pay to see every match he gets~ I am a fan of his abilities in the ring (WWE) and now in the Octogon~ I just think if he could ever get over himself and give proper respect to his oponents... ei; show more class... he would make an even better champion and bring in even more~ Kinda like Tyson back in the day~ He was a great fighter, but after so many fights why pay (per view) for a fight you know will likely end in 30 seconds.. or with an oponent loosing an ear to a sore loser~ Lesner reminds me alot of the way Tyson was in those days~ I just wish.. and think.. he would better himself to get away from that childish crap~ Believe you me.. I am no Lesner hater.. would love to see him fight his way to the top~ Just do it with a little class is all~ That's what seperates the UFC from the WWE... well that an real, unscripted, battles anyhow~ :boxing:

Back