UFC Brock Lesnar //// Monkey Boy?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
This guy looks like he definately has been taking Monkey Hormones. :O :O :laugh:

The Lesnar show - UFC - Yahoo! Sports

Monkey Boy.jpg

I missed the Fedor discussion, Brock is a very powerful man, but I wish he some humility and respect for those that came before him.

Fedor will put him in his place.
Im looking forward to Fedor switching from Affliction to the UFC, cause he might be Lesnars only competition in that division. For sure Lesnar could get caught in submission again, cause his defense doesnt seem too developed, but its kinda hard to get around THAT kinda punching power.
He seriously beat down Mir (in both fights, but got caught in the first), Couture and Heath Herring, and none of those dudes are slouches... and all that in only a year and a half.
IMO, if he continues to develop his skills at this rate, he'll soon be just about unstoppable, which he may already be.
:boxing:

Kinda defines ULTIMATE fighting....as for humility, usually you need someone to feel inferior to, and I don't know if he has anyone like that :laugh:

But class is another topic, in the UFC it seems optional the past few years...

Lesnar has the overdeveloped jaw and brow typical of steroid/growth hormone abusers. His claim is that he has never failed a drug test. I have not seen him quoted as saying he has never used performance enhancing drugs.

With about 3 years of WWE wrestling, where steroid use is rampant, I would not be a bit surprised if he juiced then. I don't know how widespread testing is for college athletics. I wouldn't be surprised if he was tested during his NFL time. Then there was more time in pro wrestling. He's probably peed into a cup a few times for the UFC.

Steroids can easily be tested for, but growth hormone isn't as easy to catch. Gains from steroid use to go away when hormones return to natural levels, those from growth hormone may last longer.

Lesnar's main attribute is his size. No doubt he is an incredibly skilled wrestler, but he hasn't drawn much on that in the fights he has had. He's a disrespectful punk, and I'd like to see him get his ass kicked for that reason alone.

He's a disrespectful punk...
Dont think for a second that this might not be engineered by Dana White himself. He is virtually KNOWN for being an attitude-y bad-azz from the WWE, and he was one of their biggest stars.
Its the old Mike Tyson ear chewing routine... makes it easy to hate him, and impossible to ignore. His next fight will be the biggest UFC PPV ever, guaranteed.
:goodidea:

No doubt his WWE style comments is an obvious attempt to continue growth of the fan base of UFC. It's always about the dollar$. :sneaky:

brock will bring in and sell more tickets than anyone in the ufc, just look at the huntington beach bad boy tito ortiz, everyone hated his cocky ways and paid good money to see him fight in the hopes of him losing, same will go for brock, right now, there isnt anyone in the heavyweight division that can face brock in the ufc and if fedor did come to ufc it'd be a while before all that was in place for the both of them to fight, which gives brock even more time to tighten his skills. it would def. be a good fight. just my .02

Brock needs to be in a super heavywieght division.... I don't even watch his fights...lay and pray everytime.... I really really hope fedor beats the living crap out of him. I know his attitude is just to draw a crowd...its the fact his whole plan is to get on someone and just use his wieght to wear someone out. I guess thats part of the sport though. I really would like him to stand and bang some more though.

i have to say, he stood with herring and knocked him on his a... and randy coutour said its the hardest he'd ever been hit so he def. can hit, just doesnt have all the skills yet but he is def. new and he def. has a significant weight advantage. pound for pound anderson silva and gsp are the best fighters in ufc in my opinion

Lesnar and feador will be a good fight.I just don't have much faith in any 1 who hasn't fought in the ufc all the so called unstoppable fighters that have came from pride have been destroyed. I just hope fedor can live up to the hype . The ufc is a whole different level of competition
Posted via Mobile Device

He does have class. He used to live right down the block (2 houses) from my aunt and uncle. He always helped out around the neighborhood and is even really good with small children! My oldest 2 used to "wrestle" with him in HIS back yard. This was during the time he was in the WWE and trying out for the Minnesota Vikings.

No a days it might be a different story! I don't follow UFC at all, but I do know Brock is a really nice guy outside of all the lights and cameras.

i have to say, he stood with herring and knocked him on his a... and randy coutour said its the hardest he'd ever been hit so he def. can hit, just doesnt have all the skills yet but he is def. new and he def. has a significant weight advantage. pound for pound anderson silva and gsp are the best fighters in ufc in my opinion

pound for pound in the UFC would have to be Dan Henderson.
Ive been watching Dan for over 8 years now and the guy is just an animal. Amazing power (as you saw in his last fight)...and his ground game is one of the best.... anderson and gsp do not have knock out power like dan.

as for Brock. he gives UFC and MMA a bad now rep (Ive trained in MMA for 3 years) and brock is going out there trying with no sportsmanship and no respect for the sport. hes a joke.

Thats great that he can fight, but the sport doesnt need someone like him.. look at the NBA, they can be a great player but when they F up and step out of line, they get suspended. I think the same should happen in MMA.

No prob... cause I can run faster scared then he can mad! :beerchug:

and I'll bet $100 you're WRONG! Brock is faster than men HALF his weight!
(400 bottles of HGH will do that for ya:whistle:)

*monkey genes?? I say nay-GORILLA genes?? quite possibly...:laugh:*

(they can finally do a "Mighty Joe Young" movie w/a live actor for the Ape, if Brock ever gets tired of mopping the Octagon w/fighters:moon:)

Back