ufc 92 anyone watched?

Silva looked like he got knocked out by a love tap.....WTF ? ???

The Griffin/Evans fight was a great one. :thumbsup:

Can't get to any vids...just Ads by Google. Were the fights any good?

Lets just say I was surprised. Silva has a better chin than that. I have to hand it to Evans, he beat Griffin and I thought it would go longer than that.
Mir looked good, but Nogera looked like he was waiting on something. I know Lesnar cant wait to face him again. However, Mir will not be able to fight Lesnar like he fights other opponents.

Lets just say I was surprised. Silva has a better chin than that. I have to hand it to Evans, he beat Griffin and I thought it would go longer than that.
Mir looked good, but Nogera looked like he was waiting on something. I know Lesnar cant wait to face him again. However, Mir will not be able to fight Lesnar like he fights other opponents.

Looking at the last matchup against lesnar, I think lesnar can definitely win the match. His style then seemed a little messy but its been a while now so I guess we can only wait and see. The guys a beast :laugh:

*sry about the double post. I meant to merge it with my first one

Silva looked like he got knocked out by a love tap.....WTF ? ???

The Griffin/Evans fight was a great one. :thumbsup:

jackson wouldn't stop hitting him on the ground. silva was out cold for a long time. these two guys don't see eye to eye!

Back