UFC 101 predictions anyone?

dirtyred

Registered
So how do you all think the matches will go this weekend? i think both matches will be really good but i'll go ahead say, bj penn and anderson silva will be the victors.

bj penn vs kenny florian
anderson silva vs forrest griffin

i predict i will run in at the last second and whoop everyones ass and get the new high score.

/flee

should be some decents fights along as no one gets caught with their chin out.

i think both will be great fights, griffin will be silva's tuffest test. i love bj penn but gsp made him look bad, although it was a heavier division.

i've got penn and griffin, penn by submission griffin my a split decision

i think both will be great fights, griffin will be silva's tuffest test. i love bj penn but gsp made him look bad, although it was a heavier division.

i've got penn and griffin, penn by submission griffin my a split decision

griffen?...really??.... wanna take a bet? ;)

25 bucks via paypal :p (good fun)

griffen?...really??.... wanna take a bet? ;)

25 bucks via paypal :p (good fun)

no i don't want to bet, i just think griffin will force silva to bang and griffin is more natural at 205 than silva, i think it will be a great battle and silva will lose by decision. i don't see silva knockin griffin out or taking him down to submit him. griffin is tuff as nails. silva is one of the best fighters and one of my favorites but you cant win them all. i would like to see silva win and then fight machida for the 205 belt. i'm pumped either way

You never know with griffen he's been known to pull it out it'll be a good fight as for BJ well he's got this. Although I would still like to see UFC revert back a little with no weight classes that's how you know your the ULTIMATE when size don't matter.

Penn beats Florian *hopefully* by dec. in 5
Silva beats Griffin *hopefully* in 2nd or 3rd rnd....not another 60sec peep-show of a fight:laugh: but i think Griffin is better prepped for Silva's power n BJJ so he (might?) be able to go to the ground w/Silva n wear him down?? them nasty leg kicks fkd' up Jackson's game:whistle: Im jes sayin.....:moon:

You never know with griffen he's been known to pull it out it'll be a good fight as for BJ well he's got this. Although I would still like to see UFC revert back a little with no weight classes that's how you know your the ULTIMATE when size don't matter.

yeah i love the old UFC, but the weight classes is one of changes they had to make to get licensed to promote fights in real venues, in states with a boxing commision.

its one of the reason for the success of UFC, since Dana took over.

Back