U.S. Senate's request.................

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
The U.S. senators have every right to ask – but equally ministers and former ministers have got every right to tell them to sod off.
'There are just as many people in Britain as in America who were appalled by the ridiculous decision to let this mass killer out of prison. We don’t need an inquiry to see that was a stupid decision – we know it was a stupid decision.’

But I did notice that dear scumbag Blair escapes US Senate grilling..:cussing:

True. I can't watch question time anymore as I get so wound up with the BS I end up shouting at the tele and the audiance are just as bad.

I can only imagine how the people of Lockerbie must feel, after all it was the Scottish government that set this terrorist free. I do think that some rocks need to be turned over and find out who got paid what by Daffy Kadaffi for his release. I don't think this is a matter for the US Senate or a panel of inquiry from the English government, I think Scottland Yard needs to look at this as a criminal investigation. Some money, some exchange took place and I think we need to find out what it was and if it was worth it.

NONE of Our Business. What was done is done, it's up to the people in Scottland to decide what is or isn't to be looked into. UK is a Sovereign Nation and WE have no right to DEMAND THEIR Elected Officials answer to us as to who, what, when or where, with the attitude that THEY answer to OUR SENATE. Nor do they have the Right to Front and Center question our Elected Officials on National Issues. We have the right to question our Elected Officials Decissions and They do to Theirs. But our Senate or whoever should just say Publically they Agree or Disagree with any Decission. But to demand to see their Papers and Material that led up to their actions ----- NO !

Just like all the Latin and South American Countries that have said they are boycotting ALL ARIZONA products. Well, I agree they have that right. BUT, what about this.

THAT'S OK WITH US, BUT NO MORE $$$$ or PRODUCT AID FROM THE U.S. :whistle:

Have a Nice Day :laugh:

My .02 :2cents:

Back